View Single Post
Posts: 196 | Thanked: 114 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Originally Posted by nowave7 View Post
Yeah I know what you mean. If it's any consolation to you (probably isn't), N9 is some 11 years old. I have one Garmin cycling computer, top of the line, only 4.5 years old, the on/off button completely disintegrated. The only button on the device made out of some sort of gumi, not even plastic. What's worse, Garmin is still operating, unlike Nokia, but refuse to repair the device, even though it's a well known problem, and a lot of users are affected. And that's not the only Garmin's flop when it comes to reliability. A small off topic rant on my side. Sorry, will stop now.
Thanks for your reply,

I am really glad that you have shared your story with us dude, My device has what you said the button is stuck inside once it is pressed and would not come back again to press it again, I would not work or function. As per your Garmin Device which I did not use in my life. I do not know why NOKIA is producing a device with low quality parts where it will malfunction after a while. considering Nokia N900 and it's built. This monster is way better than Nokia N9 regardless the low specification under the hood, it still working like a charm with full power.