View Single Post
@reinob: Thank you for the tips. Could you go into detail on your Easy Debian setup (at /home)? I tried to do something simiar, but I have no idea what I'm doing.

Where are the parameters stored?

@nokiabot: I'm not gonna do that. It was flashed with the latest image when I got it, and I've had no problems with the sw itself apart from annoyances and the usual caveats.

I've noticed the (relative to newer phones) lack of snappiness. I also know that I could change that. I simply need to know how. Good thing there's a community with similar goals here.

In any case, I don't plan on reflashing anytime soon. If I have to do that just to keep it funtional, I'll just cut my losses now and install Debian.

@pichlo: I wouldn't think having 1 Terminal and 3 Leafpad windows open would eat up RAM like that. Perhaps swppiness is the issue?

Unless you already accounted for that, in which case I'd say those apps probably eat up more RAM than I thought. Or the CPU can't handle all of it. Unless you accounted for that as well, in which case I can't explain that.