View Single Post
Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
I wonder if @artpra still uses Yappari I'm trying to fix the long bug list he posted some weeks back.

Originally Posted by artpra View Post
Make cursor movement while typing the message behave exactly the same like in the stock apps: pressing keyboard "up" arrow moves it directly to the begging, pressing down - puts in at the end (in combination with shift key too).
Fixed.

Auto scroll down to newly fetched message should be disabled while you are scrolling in the chat view: when you are actively exchange messages and new ones are coming and coming one after another it`s completely impossible to take look at some older message in that particular active chat view (because it auto scrolls down all the time).
Done.

Account Info have this drop down arrow, suggesting there is some menu with options to use but there is none. Some UI code leftovers?
Fixed.

Make Yappari to remember last used location for multimedia files (picked from "Sent Multimedia"), instead of hardcoded system default ones: browsing from internal memory DCIM folder over and over again to some custom one on memory card is a PITA on longer use.
Done, and I liked that idea a lot.

Uploading Yappari 1.1.42 to repositories right now.

Last edited by Scorpius; 2014-01-21 at 22:59.

The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post: