View Single Post
Posts: 3,074 | Thanked: 12,960 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sofia,Bulgaria
Originally Posted by azerty1 View Post
- Under some circumstances while moving the pointer it might lag to catch up (i.e. keep doing circles at medium speed). Do sequential (not constant) moves and it won't bother you, will try to fix this soon. BTW, if you're in a heavy WiFi zone (lots of APs, or whatever that uses 2.4 GHz, microwave oven, cordless phones), this behavior might be related to interference as I have noticed.
This could be because bt hid driver has buggy sniff mode support, later i will post patches i have made to my n900 to overcome the issue, so you can try if it solves it

Originally Posted by azerty1 View Post
- The cursor isn't visible while over the browser area (I guess their large, ugly cursor takes precedence?), still shows in address bar and the top bar.
while playing recently with my bt mouse, i found that if you open a site containing flash then cursor appears in browser and remains there until reboot.

P.S.

I am not using your solution to use bt mouse,so above may not be your case. I use much simpler approach to show the cursor, so will will post further details/instructions when I am back to my home desktop