View Single Post
Posts: 1,589 | Thanked: 720 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Arlington (DFW), Texas
Originally Posted by zerojay View Post
Congrats. You're now an analyst.
How cute.

Originally Posted by zerojay View Post
If there's anything I've learned about analysts, it's that they are full of **** 90% of the time.
Me being an actual analyst, I resent that. But I think being an analyst means standing in the fire when you're wrong. I just rarely am. And I'm sure it was only a joke, anyway.

Originally Posted by dansus View Post
Take a look at the keynote speakers at Nokia World, after the CEO of Nokia is Rene Obermann, CEO, Deutsche Telekom.

Seems incredulous that Tmobile wont release this world wide and after FCC cert, it seems a dead cert.
If you search back to 2007 and 2008 on Symbian Freak, you'll see that I'd predicted Nokia could leverage its global relationship with Deutsche Telekom/TMobile to gain traction in the US, with a possible global temporary exclusive, or at least a US exclusive. The next move would be quadband 3G radios in premium devices.

I may not be one of the guys at Gartners or Accenture, but I know my stuff, and I do it all on my own with no budget. So I promise that while others spit 90% bulls..t, I'm probably one of the closest to hitting the mark most of the time, as I'm always told.

I think once you get to know me, you'll respect my opinion more. I've earned my respect, and never felt entitled, so I hope you give my predictions a chance. The Nokia World event will have a small G1 debut-like component for Maemo5/N900.

There's my 10%.