Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 475 | Thanked: 771 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
The latest update fixes a problem with icon scaling. Previously the icons looked jagged at certain sizes, but now they should look nice and smooth.

The Following User Says Thank You to fiferboy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Not sure how related it's with this update but I lost one icon (for the Password Safe) after the update and reboot.

In the past when an icon was lost it was enough to remove it from the menu and re-add it. It's not the case this time though.

Does anyone has an idea what could be wrong?

TIA

Posts: 4,783 | Thanked: 1,253 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ norway
on that note, i added leafpad to the menu and i get the default square icon, rather then the leaf shown in the main menu...

Posts: 475 | Thanked: 771 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Hmm, that could be due to the new scaling code. I haven't added either of those applications. Neither of them are actual maemo applications (they have been hildonized by someone, but often times things get overlooked - especially in desktop files).

I'll look into this problem.

Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Originally Posted by tso View Post
on that note, i added leafpad to the menu and i get the default square icon, rather then the leaf shown in the main menu...
It's the same for me too.

The difference though (if it helps) is that the leafpad icon got lost after an update of leafpad (a couple of months ago).

thereafter, in the start-up notification from personal menu there's the red X instead of the leafpad icon.