Active Topics

impressive videos, i am somewhat reassured.

Son droped it last night. Seems to be ok.

ah, i have the same one.

not an otterbox by any means, but probably good enough considering how tough the phone appears to be based on those vids.

Posts: 283 | Thanked: 31 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ US Air Force

I really like this case, out of all the one that I've seen. this one just covers where the phone is likely to get damaged if dropped and the screen protector seems like it does just fine for the screen ( and you lose no area on the screen from this. but the only down side is it is only sold on the amazon.co.uk site, i called to see if i could use my $33 credit from amazon.com (US) and they said i could but only for US and i asked to check to see if they carry this particular case and she checked an they dnt

its an other wise perfect case

Posts: 909 | Thanked: 216 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Bremen, Germany
i'm sure this case, from a security-standpoint, is really good, but i dont see me using it.
i mean, the n900 is a large device, and applying this armour on it will only make it bulkier.

well i got my N900 yesterday and played with it most of the morning in my safe enviroment friendly house with no problems. On my first outing to Lowes dropped the phone from about 4 feet up onto smooth concrete. it hit on the lower right corner near the styles on the metel ring around the screen. it put 3 white small scratches on it and no other damage. everythimg else looks and operates fine. best of all the screendid not crack like iphones do.

goodmluck and safephones to everyone else

ps this was typed on the n900

Tags
durability, hardware, n900, user reports