Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 232 | Thanked: 32 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ Idaho
I have a WUSB54GC adapter in my powered hub and I got all of the steps done until the 'aireplay' --test. It always says permission denied when I use ./aireplay-ng .
I can't figure out how to get this to work... do I need to install aircrack from application manager, cause I saw it in the test folder.
Thanks,
Mgamerz

Update: Okay, I remembered it needed to be on the system memory to run.
I got that to work. I just got aircrack to crack a WEP today on my Ubuntu box. I tried the same method (even with the same USB wifi - WUSB54GC). I made a script to put my device in the right mode and stuff and it all works. I can release that if you want, it can work on any machine, it's kinda ugly but it works and saves lots of typing.
Anyways I can't get injection to work at all. It always says 0/30 0%. I was like well I'll try without ARP. I got it listen passively, but I didn't see any packets. Maybe nothing right now is using the internet (kinda doubtful), and I can't get fake authentication to work either. I'm using a powered USB hub and stuff. I don't really know whats wrong.
If anyone can help me it'd be greatly appreciated as taking my Ubuntu HD around with me in my 5.25" case is not that stylish and it's probably going to start damaging it soon... <_<
Thanks
Mgamerz

Last edited by Mgamerz; 2009-09-03 at 03:27. Reason: Info update

I am having a little trouble with this set up. is anyone still watching this thread?