Active Topics

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by jutley View Post
when will we see a easy install the install procedure is just way to much for a beginner but i really want this android on my n810 please make a easy install for us all please.
Man, no joke. I'm not even a "beginner" per se, however this is something I'd love to have on my 770 as well.

My N810 is still fine using OS2008

Posts: 109 | Thanked: 196 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Guatemala
Originally Posted by Barret View Post
Could you please post what is the status about sound & bluetooth? thx
Short status is that:
  • Sound on N770 and N800 needs driver porting from the old 2.6.21 drivers to the new ALSA ASoC API, N810 driver has been updated to the ASoC API but sadly in my testing doesn't output any sound.
  • Bluetooth driver needs porting to rfkill API.

Hopefully someday Nokia (or some clever kernel hacker) will update support for NITs on recent kernels...

The soft keyboard also crashes just about constantly for me on the N800, 0.4.3; but I'll try the QADKeyboard you suggest -- neat idea!

Is guug.org down at the moment? I havnt been able to reach it for a few days from work and home here.

Marcus

Can't reach guug.org for 3 days now. Can somebody upload it to rapidshare please? Is ther any other site?

Moderator | Posts: 7,109 | Thanked: 8,820 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Vancouver, BC, Canada
Good news. The guug.org website is down, but the Google Cache version says that the downloads are not hosted there, they're at the Google Code nitdroid page. Go there instead.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to qole For This Useful Post:
How can i install this on my n800? and is it worth doing?

Also when cupcake is let out for the G1 will this give us more use of android on our

tablets?

Last edited by mrwatch921; 2009-04-28 at 17:40.

I was just wondering the status of the project. It does not look like many updates as of late. Can you fill us in please

Tags
android, nitdroid, release