Active Topics

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Anyone up for a n900 D ay?

Maemish, are you back in business?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 1,237 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
Anyone up ?

Posts: 1,703 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
Not understanding the question. Sorry. Have been hard 6 months. Seems that because of having history in living in places which were later found to have mold, my system got messed up after I got my to my work after two years absent and I got MCS (Multiple Chemical Sensitivity) syndrom. Started to get sick everywhere inside. Now it is at last a bit better but all my phone stuff are packed on boxes. Have been even thought of getting rid of all my hobby phones. 3 weeks sleeping in car windows open at a parking lot which was at one part only option to get symptoms to reduced away from family got things to have new priorities. Now back at home but this thing is still on and in the worst case for the rest of my life, so have to reduce my belongings.

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)

Posts: 1,703 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
Body reacts to even small amounts of chemicals as they would be mold and starts to defend with an infection state and pushing slime. And when it gets bad body reacts to different clothes as well. Skin irritation and a dhock in breathing from polyester and plastics. Have had four severe shocks which took 10 min in fresh air to go away. And doctors do not believe and started to treat as asthma. Difficult situation and really controversial and debated issue.

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)

Tags
countdown, dooms_day, specc is the, troll ericsson