Active Topics

Posts: 52 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Washington, DC
I can't tell from the video whether this is actually running in Fremantle (but it looks so based on the status bar), but Raster (founder/lead developer of the Enlightenment Window Manager) posted these videos showing off EFL a few days ago:

http://www.rasterman.com/index.php?page=News

I apologize if this was posted before, but a search didn't turn anything up.

I thought this was interesting.

Posts: 12 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Denmark
I noticed it on youtube, and went straight to his homepage for info (I am an old enlightenment fan ).

Nothing more than tech-demos, though but apparently they have been working on making the libs based on OpenGL-ES2.0. But I guess he's mainly committed to the open source phone OpenMoko

I haven't been around irc for some time, but I would guess you could still catch him at freenode #e (as raster) from time to time. Maybe he could answer if he's interested in developing to the N900.

Posts: 52 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Washington, DC
Actually he was working for Openmoko for a while, but he quit after a disagreement over the development plan. I noticed shortly thereafter that he started messing around with the N800.

I agree, I don't know if there is anything cool to come out of the demo, but I thought it was neat.

Originally Posted by broeman View Post
I noticed it on youtube, and went straight to his homepage for info (I am an old enlightenment fan ).

Nothing more than tech-demos, though but apparently they have been working on making the libs based on OpenGL-ES2.0. But I guess he's mainly committed to the open source phone OpenMoko

I haven't been around irc for some time, but I would guess you could still catch him at freenode #e (as raster) from time to time. Maybe he could answer if he's interested in developing to the N900.