Active Topics

Notices

Is there any way of watching Nasa TV on the n900 ?

Watch it a lot.

Put this url in your bookmarks and lauch it from a desktop shortcut if you like:

rtsp://a1352.l1857053128.c18570.g.lq.akamaistream.net/D/1352/18570/v0001/reflector:53128

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zarf For This Useful Post:
Hmm, maybe im being a bit naive here, but I opened this page from my n900 and I cant select or click on the url, so I manually typed it in the address bar and it launched media player and didnt do anything

If I highlight the text in the address bar and select add to bookmarks it only adds this page

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by *Sonic* View Post
Hmm, maybe im being a bit naive here, but I opened this page from my n900 and I cant select or click on the url, so I manually typed it in the address bar [..]
Bit off-topic, but for copy/pasting in the browser you may want to have a look at http://maemo.nokia.com/features/maemo-browser/gestures/

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,169 | Thanked: 1,174 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ sunderland
so thats a big NO then!
all i got from that link was horrendous video and audio quality, on strong wifi signal,
was almost as bad as bbc iplayer was, i dont mind of course the phone is still awesome, but lets be honest, my n95 streamed video better than this 4or5 years ago!, and the n900 only really plays youtube videos,
thanks for the link though still

Posts: 5 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Vicksburg, MS
that link worked for me and streamed well with no problems. the only thing i cant do is save it to my bookmarks cause every time i put tha link in it starts streaming from media player.

I had to create a new bookmark from the browser and paste in the address. I called it NASA TV and it shows up on my bookmarks page.