there probably sick off the lies people write trying to put others buying nokias .

Posts: 2,869 | Thanked: 1,784 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Po' Bo'. PA
Originally Posted by Reggie View Post
I was reluctant at first but this thread just made me implement what a lot have been asking for.

Effective today, off-topic threads will no longer appear in the Active Topics block at the right sidebar.

You can still start new off-topic threads in this forum, discuss off-topic items, subscribe to it's RSS feed, as well as subscribe to receive emails on the Off-topic forum, but the Active Topics block at the right will now only show Maemo related discussions.

Thanks.
[rabble-rouser] This is just another case of the "Man" putting us down. [/rabble-rouser]

Thanks Dude!

(heavy sigh because of the work involved) Volume changes everything, don't it?

I'm thinkin' that the "A" used before one members name somehow correlates to a position on the above^ graph.

SLN member # 009

Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
You evil, evil, power mad man you. Slaps with a wet noodle for you!
gerbick, I'm surprised your heretical writings haven't gotten you banhammered from this Nokia controlled forum.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by Laughing Man View Post
gerbick, I'm surprised your heretical writings haven't gotten you banhammered from this Nokia controlled forum.
Pfft. I'm the one that allow to do such. I'm yo' token heretic.

Now excuse me while I go graffiti some more anti-Nokia... I mean pro-Apple stuff on the walls outside

Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Pfft. I'm the one that allow to do such. I'm yo' token heretic.

Now excuse me while I go graffiti some more anti-Nokia... I mean pro-Apple stuff on the walls outside
Heresy... today's xkcd is on that very topic...

Want to improve the location bar's search capabilities? there's a wiki page for that too...

Posts: 3,096 | Thanked: 1,525 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Michigan, USA
I personally preferred it when this place (talk) had no affiliation with Nokia at all.

Long live www.internettablettalk.com

To all my Maemo friends. I will no longer be monitoring any of my threads here on a regular basis. I am no longer supporting anything I did under maemo at maemo.org. If you need some help with something you can reach me at tablethacker.com or www.facebook.com/penguinbait. I have disabled my PM's here, and removed myself from Council email and Community mailing list. There has been some fun times, see you around.

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
Originally Posted by penguinbait View Post
I personally preferred it when this place (talk) had no affiliation with Nokia at all.

Long live www.internettablettalk.com

Me, too! I would rather get the ads back!

I've had a good old read.

Can we clean up that Wikipedia page because otherwise its liable to cause more threads of panic to be posted here and at Nokia because of it.

We need someone with authority to do it really.

Tags
best thread yet, whine + cheese?