guys/girls,

my n9 is acting odd. this evening, for the first time, i used xterminal and i tried to do this mod: http://everythingn9.com/how-to-activ...ur-homescreen/

i followed each step and turned the phone off and back on.

once on, i enter my phone password and the screen just stays black. when i lock the phone, my wall paper will show in perfect color and form. when i unlock my phone and toggle the volume the volume display shows perfectly.

i hope so someone may help me.

what i think has happened is that some how, through xterminal, i have customised the home screens to be blank?

the screen works fine when on wall paper, incoming call, volume toggle.

i have some how managed to get into the settings menu and am currently performing a restore settings reset, hopefully this will work.

the home screens are still blanked out

incoming calls come fine, call log comes up

music player still works when i look @ completed transfers

when someone texts me i can go to the text from my lock screen and i can read and respond to the text but i can not swipe away from that screen. i can click the top bar and choose internet connections volume and stuff like that

wow there lol, you should just edit your first post next time

anyway, sounds like you did more than what the instructions said but please describe it a bit more, you say the homescreens are blank - meaning all 3 swipe screens? so then how do you navigate? does anything show up on the screen as it should?

in any case, if the reset doesn't clear it up you might have to just flash or reinstall firmware again

i can not swipe at all

if someone calls the normal call screen comes up, where i can accept decline or text.

if someone texts i can respond and read the text from the lock screen

can you help me flash, i am trying to flash but once i get to this part i can not get past it:

flasher -F flasher.bin -f

it just goes back to : program files\nokia\flasher

guys, i flashed the phone succesfully, to pr 1.1

one issue now i have is that i can not enable developer mode ? any advice