Active Topics

Notices

My email on my N900 has not been working since yesterday. When I open it up it closes itself after a second. I have tried more than ten times whether if I go to email via the email shortcut or select a contact and try to send them an email.

I have tried a hard reset of the device but it has not fixed the problem.

The problem started when I tried emailing my conboy notes to myself for backup. I think they must have been too many because it closed when I tried to send and it hasn't worked since then. I assume the email programme is permanently stuck in limbo trying to send or something like that.

Does anyone know how to fix it? Is there something I can enter into xterminal to reset like you can reset tracker when the media indexing is not working? Or any other solution?

Gmail have been having trouble with POP3 access overnight, are your using Gmail servers?

Originally Posted by Andrew_b View Post
Gmail have been having trouble with POP3 access overnight, are your using Gmail servers?
Was using Nokia Messaging but the email was sent from my gmail. The email with all the attachments just came through now and email is back to working.