Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 204 | Thanked: 31 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Rochdale UK
TVC APP created on here a few days ago is fantastic - great so far using it.

Minor issues - entering passwords with Capitals and Numbers from the HW Keyboard do not work (short cuts for numbers ect dont work)

To get around this i used the Software keyboard which worked fine.

Icon for the application - Please ammend and add an Icon so its not displayed as a blue square

Also the application its self is it a quick one off to get us by ? it's great be good to see this well managed and updated - TV Channel Images in the app - can this be done so we can see the channels pictures like on tvcatchup.com.

Thanks,

M

Please follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/marcdixon

Telling me a package is missing. Any suggestions?

libqt4-core etc

The Following User Says Thank You to Mikey_Bizzle For This Useful Post:
Posts: 151 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Düsseldorf
how can I watch over it? It asks me for a Username and password.
Is it possible to watch german TV over it?

Posts: 436 | Thanked: 298 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ England
great app .... shame the video freezes and the audio goes out of sync (while using my home connction) ..... will be watching for updates and hopefully it will get as good as the iphone one

Originally Posted by DonPIZI View Post
how can I watch over it? It asks me for a Username and password.
Is it possible to watch german TV over it?
http://www.tvcatchup.com/channels_medium.html only UK channels and they have a sophisticated IP checking algorithm to prevent viewing outside the UK

Posts: 844 | Thanked: 521 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ UK southampton
For the audio sync you can use the + and - keys to get it back in sync. I also adjusted the cache in the mplayer options at top to 5000 which seemed to stop the stuttering.
Good little app although I have dbus-switchboard set up to launch vlc to handle the streams direct from the website which seems to handle it better.

Posts: 45 | Thanked: 32 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ cambridge,england
where do you download it from?

Posts: 161 | Thanked: 43 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Worcester
I can only get it to play for a few seconds before it freezes. Is this a common problem with a solution?

Posts: 45 | Thanked: 32 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ cambridge,england
that happened to me the first couple of times i tried it, now its working perfectly though.

Posts: 164 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Bucks, UK
Wont let me sign up for it, whatever username i try it says the username is already in use or it does not meet the admins requirements?