Active Topics

I read here that i could have a web server (even only for local tests) on my n900 and i started tring it...
Easy Debian installed correctly.
After that i installed the first package (libapache2-mod-php) it seems i miss so many others packages... that guide says that it should be enought to start, and i don't undestand if i did something wrong or that guide sucks and i need to install every package...
I have the same problem (missing packages) with the preenv installation, even if it seems nobody else have any problem...
can u help me please?

Last edited by dallonz88; 2010-11-21 at 21:10.

Posts: 1,378 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Göteborg, Sweden
I don't know easy debian, but I wonder if you tried LigHTTPd first, as it is a maemo package in extras-devel?

The Following User Says Thank You to handaxe For This Useful Post:
nope because i'd like to use something familiar to me... btw i can't uninstall the libapache2-mod-php and i don't want to install something else before did it...
Edit~ libapache2-mod-php uninstalled, but i'd like to install apache2 and php5 anyway...
any suggestion? thanks!

Last edited by dallonz88; 2010-11-22 at 21:47.

Originally Posted by dallonz88 View Post
nope because i'd like to use something familiar to me... btw i can't uninstall the libapache2-mod-php and i don't want to install something else before did it...
By can't you mean you get an error, and that error reads .....?

yes sry i just edit my previous post few seconds ago, i managed to delete it but i still want to try having apache and php before tring LigHTTPd as u suggested =P

You might try and pop your post in the Easy Debian thread as you may catch a users attention there and on the n900 the issue is quite specific to Easy Debian. Good luck....

ty so much, i'll certainly do it =)