Active Topics

I tried to install the android OS by following the instructions on this site: http://www.breakitdownblog.com/insta...he-nokia-n810/

After rebooting my N810 as instructed, it now freezes up on the Nokia Loading screen and that's pretty much it. I've tried holding the screen and power buttons, as well as removing the battery.

How do I reset my N810 to factory settings, when it won't load up, and my PC doesn't see it via USB, as it will not fully power up?

Please help me!

The Following User Says Thank You to sprinklerman441 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,950 | Thanked: 1,174 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Seattle, USA
Does your PC not see it when you are following the directions in the Nokia Internet Tablet Software Update Wizard (that is, holding down the menu or home button -- I forget which -- as you power on connected with the Nokia software running)?

Help Save This Forum
for N8x0/Diablo Users! Register and Vote for Solution #1 on this Brainstorm. (The Solution will let you see New Posts with any threads you choose -- like the N900 and Maemo5/Fremantle threads -- filtered out.) (To understand the Solution better, see these posts #17, #18, and #19.)

Thank God! That fixed it! I downloaded the Nokia Internet Tablet Software Update Wizard, followed the instructions and BAM! About 30 minutes later and I'm now running the latest Diablo OS!

Thank you for your reply, but it looks like all it took was a little research and some elbow grease!

Thanks again,

Sprink