Active Topics

Posts: 31 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Ohio, USA
I'm looking for a trade: N800 (accessories and extra 2GB sd) + cash for a like new Nokia N810. My reasons include a high desire for that built-in hardware keyboard.

I have a "Just like new" Nokia N800 with all accessories from purchase in just like new shape (battery, styli, charger, usb cable, cover case, etc..) also I'll include a 2 GB Micro SD card (with adapter). Everything just like new and bought 5-6 months ago and well taken care of.

Also I'm willing to pay the difference in cost by adding USD cash. The cash amount will be negotiated based on agreements between each other. If you are further interested, you can request photos of my N800 and accessories.

Thanks,

Zach

I'm not sure many people will bite at the trade. After all, they bought the N810 over the N800 originally.

You might have better luck selling the N800 and using the proceeds + more cash to buy your 810. I don't think you would be able to buy a used 810 for less than about $330 and they can be bought new for around $350, so it's not like you are going to loose much by buying new vs used.

Most N800 sell on E-Bay for $200+ when factoring shipping.

Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
Originally Posted by sic0048 View Post
...I don't think you would be able to buy a used 810 for less than about $330 and they can be bought new for around $350...
I think this is still valid, please check,
http://www.internettablettalk.com/fo...ad.php?t=20879,
And spend 10 seconds to fill up a buy.com credit card app and get a $30 discount and %5 discount for electronics above $100 (search on this forum) to make a total $314.49 shipped. Just remember to cancel the credit card after paying in full.

bun

Good luck,

bun

Even more of a reason to simply buy it new!

Posts: 31 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Ohio, USA
Thanks for the advice guys, I figured I'd try.

Probably a longshot since your in the US and this is in Germany (though if they don't have enough Walk Ins they'll take out of country).

http://www.internettablettalk.com/fo...t=germany+n810

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...