Active Topics

Notices

does anyone know how to delete a song from playlist??????

so hard to use this damned music player

The Following User Says Thank You to dongzhe For This Useful Post:
You can dele a song from playlist and the device by hold on this song and you can choice to delete the song. If you just went to delete the song from the playlist and not the device , move the song to Ringtones or modify the file tracker.cfg. Read this thread:
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...=on3st4b+found

i cound not imagine what kind of people could come up with such crap like this.....

1. it is very hard to create playlist

2.it is very hard to add to the playlist( you only have one option "add to current playlist". when you select a song from all songs list to play, the playlist automatically switch to predefine playlist. it mean you can not add a song to your playlist while it is playing.)

3. this one is funy, it only gives you a very dumped way to add songs to playlist, but there is no interface to delete it. you only have two option "clear all the songs in the playlist" or "delete the playlist".

it is very hard for me to understand that how could such huge company like nokia hire these people who make this ****. I start to question if nokia even have software testor or not.

so sad!

Might be fixed in the next update. At least it is there and can be changed or upgraded in the future.

Originally Posted by dongzhe View Post
i cound not imagine what kind of people could come up with such crap like this.....

1. it is very hard to create playlist

2.it is very hard to add to the playlist( you only have one option "add to current playlist". when you select a song from all songs list to play, the playlist automatically switch to predefine playlist. it mean you can not add a song to your playlist while it is playing.)

3. this one is funy, it only gives you a very dumped way to add songs to playlist, but there is no interface to delete it. you only have two option "clear all the songs in the playlist" or "delete the playlist".

it is very hard for me to understand that how could such huge company like nokia hire these people who make this ****. I start to question if nokia even have software testor or not.

so sad!
Everything you say is true. I wish there was a better media player. The one in testing or whatever, is OK, but also has serious flaws. Such a simple and primary thing, a working, robust, and intuitive player - such a thing for a phone /tablet like the N900 to be missing out of the box!!!

up up up same hope