Active Topics

Posts: 11 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on May 2010 @ nigeria
please my friend hit a key and the next thing i see is nokia n900 asking me a lock key i entered the default 12345 it wasnt working so all was left is to flash it i downloaded maemo flasher and downloaded the pr 1.2 global release the flasher goes smooth then error pops
Attached Images

i would really appreciate the help thank u

i thought this community is supposed to help us users i dont know much about kernel or none of these things im jus a newbie bt i want to learn so at least some help

Posts: 609 | Thanked: 243 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Eastern USA
Originally Posted by husseingh View Post
i thought this community is supposed to help us users i dont know much about kernel or none of these things im jus a newbie bt i want to learn so at least some help
I guess it's just a grey area, a quick search shows nothing.

I got that a few times, random trial and error of battery pulling, unplugging, replugging, re-downloading firmware got it to work for me.

Sorry I can't be much help.

Here's some documentation to help you:

Graphical Walkthrough for Windows:

http://www.maemofanatics.com/how-to-...ur-nokia-n900/

Text Walkthrough:

http://thenokiablog.com/2010/05/25/h...900-maemo-1-2/

Wiki Page:

http://wiki.maemo.org/Updating_the_firmware

I recommend you look over all of them, to give you a good understanding of the procedure.

Good luck.
Also, pin yourself in the map! Maemo Map. Send me a PM (Private Message) if I leave you hanging on a problem (or if you need more help).
Owner of both a N800 and N900; Active community member since Jan 2010. You've been xommified! - My blog.

Last edited by xomm; 2010-06-23 at 13:47.

thank u i got it figured just downloaded the uk variant and it worked thx for showing up.cant say much about the rest of them SMH

Posts: 3,159 | Thanked: 2,023 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Finland
Originally Posted by husseingh View Post
I thought the community isn't obliged to answer every question within 30 minutes 24/7....

you will probably get help by being humble, making those ridiculous claims won't speed up things, those only can make a lot of people to not respond at all...
If the link doesn't help, just use
Google Custom Search

The Following User Says Thank You to ossipena For This Useful Post: