Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
hello guys, and i bet most of you know about desktop+ and the option to have 5, 6, 7, 8, or 9 home screens, but the only problem is that we can't have loopable wallpapers for the extra home screens, yes i know how to change the background in the extra homescreens, but i'm looking for loopable one, anyway i have 6 home screens now, any one have a 6+ loopable wallpapers ?????

Posts: 549 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australian in the Philippines
Not without modifying hildon-desktop unfortunately. I suspect this wouldn't be very hard though.

Another way to do it just as easily would be to hack together a bit of a shell script using imagemagick to take any input image (the bigger the better), carve it up, resize / sharpen if needed, and write out the individual image files to /home/user/.backgrounds as required.

Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
what i meant is where can i find wallpapers that can loop on 6 home screens or more .