Active Topics

Notices

I just got my N810 last week and thus far I love it. It has got to be the best mobile device i have ever held in my hands...

However last night I copied over my DOTT files to loadup into scummvm. At first everything worked fine and I loved how nice it ran compared to other platforms I have put scummvm on. However it wasn't full screen so I tried playing with the graphics options to see if one would make it full screen.

After try a couple options i saw no difference in the picture and then i selected 3x. Now I can't get scummvm to load at all. I click it and nothing happens. I have tried uninstalling it and rebooting and reinstalling it. Nothing.

Now if this were my computer I would search through the registry and hard drive for files/settings that the uninstaller missed however I have no idea how to do that with this device as the file manager doesn't allow direct access to the file system rather a dumb down version (which i hate cause then it reminds me of a palm.. )

Any help would be appreciated.

PS. Where can I get a dosbox port for the 810? Id love to play raptor on this thing =D

Posts: 86 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Berlin, Germany
Hi it is in your home directory.

open xterminal and type

mv .scummvmrc .scummvmrc_old

The Following User Says Thank You to xopher_mc For This Useful Post:
Posts: 86 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Berlin, Germany
ps - install gpefilemanger for complete access to the system with a gui.

Posts: 2,152 | Thanked: 1,490 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Czech Republic
Originally Posted by Bun-Bun View Post
After try a couple options i saw no difference in the picture and then i selected 3x. Now I can't get scummvm to load at all.
http://forums.scummvm.org/viewtopic.php?t=4079

If you really need to PM me with troubleshooting question please consider posting it to the forum instead. It is OK to PM me a link to such post then. Thank you.

sweet renaming the config file worked perfectly. I guess I just need to learn more linux promt commands and use xterminal more :P Now I am trying to download and install the GPE-Filemanager but the open wireless here sucks...

Thanks!

Ill check out that scummvm link tonight as it is blocked at work.

EDIT:

haha thats awesome (just got the link to work on my open wireless) someone with the EXACT problem as me (same reasoning for getting into it as well... lol)

Last edited by Bun-Bun; 2008-10-30 at 19:15.

I just put it on 2x instead of 3x.