Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 25 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Belfast
i have been using this program since 3.0 for my psp and winnydows the creator has been constantly updating this program. its very powerful and can do high quality encodes and is more customiseable in its settings when converting compared to handbrake.

i managed to port over the optimised settings for the n900 into this program and they work.
winnydows has now included the preset i made into the program and fixed an issue with audio.

http://winnydows.com/#News

Try its free to use

one of the features im loving are the real quantizer min/max settings

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to squee666 For This Useful Post:
usually the [announce] threads are maemo 5 applications...and they're new. your thread title will bring people in here wanting a converter .deb to install on their n900's.

Posts: 73 | Thanked: 79 times | Joined on May 2009 @ Virginia
In the past the [ANNOUNCE] tag has been used primarily only with application for the N900. However, I have no problems seeing it used for applications useful for getting content on to the N900.

That said, I'm testing now.

|NITDROID|MER|MEEGO| <== I support these.

I'm a tester and hacker, I live by the "See button. Push button." philosophy, thusly I am also quite versed in methods of backing up and re-flashing devices.

Good customizing tips here <==

Posts: 1,427 | Thanked: 2,077 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Sydney
I've been using the xvid4psp since he made his first version quite a few years back. I've recommended it here multiple times. If you don't like the new gui of 6.0, defintely try the older versions also. I personally still use 4.1.1.5. But the latest 5.x and 6.0 is system codec independant so some may find that more handy.