Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 206 | Thanked: 205 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ London
Originally Posted by lakshman.mn View Post
I have been able to get this widget working. Thanks to members who are keeping the device alive. You guys are doing amazing stuff!

I would like to get the city name to the left of the weather image that is shown. Can somebody help me?

Thanks in advance
Best to post this question in the QBW for noobs thread, as they will be able to answer it better. I am a noob at this my self so can't help you there much.

Posts: 14 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Harkema
Originally Posted by Prozac786 View Post
Advanced settings is not in filebox, you only use filebox to open a text file and copy that text. Thats it.

Advanced settings is in the settings of the beecon you create.

So after you copy the text as instruced. You go back to the desktop screen, go to the option of adding new widget, click QueenBeecon and press ok

Then on this widget you just added, go to settings, once the settings window opens, look to the bottom right corner of this window, it will have an option saying advanced. Thats the one you click, this is the advanced setings option.

Follow the rest of the guide from there.
Thx now i can finally go further

Posts: 14 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Harkema
i thought it was noob friendly but i dont get some things witch ''0'' do you mean at section 4 and i i f|_|cked it up at beecon so i just took the steps of section 3 again but can someone help me i am really noob and i really want the htc clock (isnt it able to just make a widget for it??)

Originally Posted by chaithebest View Post
just done it.. successful.. Thanks!!
hi chaithebest, had a similar prob to you only my window had different txt, so how did you solve yours, thanks in advance

hey can i get this widget in deb format ?? pls !!!!!

Originally Posted by Prozac786 View Post
My mistake, fixed now, ammended it in guide.
Hi is it my understanding that instead to deleting the qbw_flipclock image as @ section 2.5 that i now rename it. You said you ammend the guide, where can i find the amended guide. many thanks

Originally Posted by A.J. View Post
i thought it was noob friendly but i dont get some things witch ''0'' do you mean at section 4 and i i f|_|cked it up at beecon so i just took the steps of section 3 again but can someone help me i am really noob and i really want the htc clock (isnt it able to just make a widget for it??)
This is noob friendly, it's very easy to follow instructions, just read them carefully.

I clearly meant all 4 of the 0's that appear. I wrote that in the guide

Originally Posted by junieboi View Post
Hi is it my understanding that instead to deleting the qbw_flipclock image as @ section 2.5 that i now rename it. You said you ammend the guide, where can i find the amended guide. many thanks
I amended it in first post, you delete the qbw_flipclock.png (the one that looks like an N900) and you rename the panel.ng to qbw_flipclock.png and put it in the directory shown

The Following User Says Thank You to Prozac786 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by abhideva View Post
hey can i get this widget in deb format ?? pls !!!!!
It is not possible to get it in deb format as far as I know because it is a widget.

If someone wants to try and recreate it as an application it might be doable, I am not sure, but I definitely won't be the one to do it.

Posts: 149 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Russia
Ahhhh
why when i press save and run - it doesnt goes to desktop - but goes Success message and on desktop these is widget with text - no image available............