Posts: 168 | Thanked: 58 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Madrid
It seems that Carlito is the only one that read what I posted...

"I have a problem with both add ons microb install both of them,but next,the browser ask me to restart to apply the changes. When I push the "restart" button, nothing happens. I restarted the phone and also microb closing and reopening it,and nothingmagain. Also, I cant uninstall already installed contents... what happes here?? :s thanks a lot!"

Posts: 519 | Thanked: 123 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Malaysia
can we install both?? will it conflict?
Malaysian N900 user!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to Dark_Angel85 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,444 | Thanked: 461 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ pakistan
working awesome
great work .

The Following User Says Thank You to eefo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by kralde View Post
It seems that Carlito is the only one that read what I posted...

"I have a problem with both add ons microb install both of them,but next,the browser ask me to restart to apply the changes. When I push the "restart" button, nothing happens. I restarted the phone and also microb closing and reopening it,and nothingmagain. Also, I cant uninstall already installed contents... what happes here?? :s thanks a lot!"
Don't mean to be rude but. I replied on the previous page. But it seems you're having different problem. What do mean by. "I cant uninstall already installed contents" You can't install app from app manager?

@dark angel85

Yup. Ihave both running. It is superb

@eefo

Thanks for the feed back. Glad it helps

The Following User Says Thank You to Garcel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 168 | Thanked: 58 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Madrid
Originally Posted by Garcel View Post
Don't mean to be rude but. I replied on the previous page. But it seems you're having different problem. What do mean by. "I cant uninstall already installed contents" You can't install app from app manager?
In the microb add-ons section, when I try to uninstall some content, the button doesnt do anything, and the same with the restart button, lke ccarlito =(

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
Originally Posted by Garcel View Post
For some of us, me included, the restart button doesn't restart and thus add-ons never get installed.

One then might get the impression that addons that had been installed couldn't be uninstalled, but the fact is they were never installed to begin with because you have to restart to complete the installation.

The Following User Says Thank You to geneven For This Useful Post:
working for me and it looks like MicroB is slightly faster...

// try to pres restart button with double tap and check ur cpu load for activity...

Posts: 424 | Thanked: 196 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sweden
Hmm, for a real test you might need to flush DNS cache.
Anyone know how to do that?

bear with me pls...is microb the local browser? must be missing somthing coz i cant find the OPTIONS in the browser's drop down menu...