Active Topics

Notices

Closed Thread
hey ive overclocked my phone and am using ideal settings. i have noted a strange attitude in my battery. after the overclock and the new kernel, it is acting weird. like when it used to be on 0.4 percent, i could play max 4 songs then it died. but now at 0.4 percent, it plays music for 2 hours and i can take some fcam snaps and then it dies. also, the battery homescreen always show more battery percentage than in status bar. i dont know why is this like the status bar has 12 percent and the widget is showing 49 percent. i think this was because of enabling bq27x00_battery from qcpufreq but i have alreasy blacklisted this and still same problem. also my battery life is more shorter and unpredictable now.
any help would be highly appreciated.
thank you

Posts: 1,411 | Thanked: 1,330 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Tatooine
Another thread on this same subject? http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?p=1008853

Originally Posted by jedi View Post
Another thread on this same subject? http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?p=1008853
Easy Jedi, you will be branded a d*ck for not dropping to your knees and spam feeding this naab.

The Following User Says Thank You to vi_ For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by jedi View Post
easy jedi. this is a totally different topic and a total different problem. please mind your own business and stop spamming my every thread.
thanks.
goodbye

Just one of your posts from the other thread:

Originally Posted by yasirrfc
oh and one more thing. one week back, when my phone showed like 0.4 percent battery, i could go on for like MAX 3 songs then dead. now after overclocking, at 0.4 percent, it played music for 1.5 hours and took some snaps off fcamera then died. though battery IS poor after overclocking but it is weird as well.
....and you still claim this is a "totally different topic and a total different problem" ?!

This forum is chaotic enough as it is without people creating endless threads about the same damn problem. Just stop for a minute and think what this place would be like if we all did that...

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jedi For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by yasirrfc View Post
people told me to switch to my same problem in that thread. they said i was trying to get a solution for another problem in the same thread thats why i created this now
(offensive personal attacks removed from your quote as they're unnecessary)
I've just had a re-read of that thread. No one said anything remotely like that.

?

EDIT: Oh, and now you've deleted your post - lucky I quoted it...

Last edited by jedi; 2011-05-18 at 16:42.

nope i didnt delete. should the **** up and get a life.
thanks

Posts: 422 | Thanked: 320 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Israel
Hey yasirrfc, you're a pr*ck - you know that don't you?
You should learn to behave when interacting with other people, as it seems that your social skills are on par with your ability to understand what people write you - so why won't you take a long pause from writing in the forum, and return posting in a few days? You know, like banning yourself - for the sake of this community?

Originally Posted by vi_ View Post
Easy Jedi, you will be branded a d*ck for not dropping to your knees and spam feeding this naab.
vi_, you win again!

Sorry! Happy? Now dont even come near replying to my threads. Im minding my own business u should too/

Closed Thread