Notices

Closed Thread
Banned | Posts: 358 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Dec 2010
Originally Posted by yasirrfc View Post
Sorry! Happy? Now dont even come near replying to my threads. Im minding my own business u should too/
You want to put _vi, jedi, cordursack, fw190, _switch, ndi on the ignore list so you can't read there messages anymore!

Posts: 48 | Thanked: 42 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Dublin, Ireland
yasirrfc, u should respect the people on this forum, and be thankful because all they are doing is helping u with your stupid problems that u repost again and again. so before telling anyone to mind their own business you should think about yourself for a minute and realise that you being very irritating and disrespectful to all the great people on the forum.
I just wish that nobody would reply to your questions from now on just so you could see how it would be without help.
you just annoy me so much. im not even going to bother posting anything else on you threads, actually i wont even read your threads.

csaba

Posts: 2,050 | Thanked: 1,425 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bucharest
Originally Posted by epitaph View Post
You want to put _vi, jedi, cordursack, fw190, _switch, ndi on the ignore list so you can't read there messages anymore!
Don't know what I did, but thanks.

Keep the forums clean: use "Thanks" button instead of the thank you post.

The Following User Says Thank You to ndi For This Useful Post:
lol i was talking about jedi and the other guy who posted one comment about not insulting jedi

Posts: 1,411 | Thanked: 1,330 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Tatooine
Hey now I feel like I really belong - is this some kinda ubergroup I'm now a member of?

And hey vi_ - he spelt your name wrong - damn cheek!

Posts: 1,503 | Thanked: 2,688 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Denmark
Did i miss anything lately, i know i don't have the time to read most posts, but can i be the voice of "reason" saying, lets not get in to a fight on this, in my mind, excellent forum.

I will say this that you have to wait to get help, waiting 1-5 hours is not unusual, but it is worth it when the right people answer because they are "experts" in the field/question.

Also i have seen a lot of double threads lately, and this does not help in any way, this causes users to get angry, and this is understandably looking at how many threads there are here on TMO, this will also discourage users to answer because they get upset about more "useless" threads clogging up TMO.

So have patience, we will answer your questions, and PLEASE use the search and post in threads relevance to the question you have.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dr_frost_dk For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 358 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Dec 2010
Originally Posted by jedi View Post
Hey now I feel like I really belong - is this some kinda ubergroup I'm now a member of?

And hey vi_ - he spelt your name wrong - damn cheek!
A true Jedi doesn't feel elite! Never! If he feels elite it's the evil way. So just consider yourself Ubergroup!

Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
As this thread is both redundant and non-productive, I'm closing it.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sjgadsby For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread