Posts: 1,503 | Thanked: 2,688 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Denmark
Don't know, have you checked the link?, They are generally sold from china, Hong Kong & ShenZhen, and last i checked thats part of asia

I would try to contact all the sellers if i where you.

lol ok thanks

I'm already waiting 3 weeks to get the scud battery =D (Germany)
Cant wait to get it.

hey dr_frost_dk, i removed that line from dbus for not having the blink red light when less than 15 percent but now it doesnt show voltage and its colour is brown now. with that line it shows voltage and green colour. how can i get green colou with percentage and volts showing without red notification light?
thanks

I must assume at this point that you have no programming skills, even at this "baby" level.

Here's the code from the 1.6

Code:
charge=$(hal-device | grep is.charging | awk '{printf $3}')
x=$(hal-device | grep voltage.current | awk '{printf "%4.0f",$3}')
if [ $x -ge 4050 ];then
echo $x | awk '{printf "%3.1f", 85 + ($1 - 4050) / 12}{print "%"}'
level=0;fi\nif [ $x -ge 3900 -a $x -lt 4050 ];then
echo $x | awk '{printf "%3.1f", 70 + ($1 - 3900) / 10}{print "%"}'
level=0;fi\nif [ $x -ge 3800 -a $x -lt 3900 ];then
echo $x | awk '{printf "%3.1f", 50 + ($1 - 3800) / 5}{print "%"}'
level=0;fi\nif [ $x -ge 3660 -a $x -lt 3800 ];then
echo $x | awk '{printf "%3.1f", 15 + ($1 - 3660) / 4}{print "%"}'
level=1;fi\nif [ $x -ge 3600 -a $x -lt 3660 ];then
echo $x | awk '{printf "%3.1f", 5 + ($1 - 3600) / 6}{print "%"}'
level=2;fi\nif [ $x -lt 3600 ];then
echo $x | awk '{printf "%3.1f", ($1 - 3300) / 60}{print "%"}'
level=3;fi
if [ $level -gt 1 ]; then
dbus-send --system --type=method_call --dest=com.nokia.mce /com/nokia/mce/request com.nokia.mce.request.req_led_pattern_activate string:"PatternError"
fi
if [ $level -le 1 ]; then
dbus-send --system --type=method_call --dest=com.nokia.mce /com/nokia/mce/request com.nokia.mce.request.req_led_pattern_deactivate string:"PatternError"
fi
if [ $charge == "true" ];then 
echo "Charging"
else 
echo $x | awk '{printf "%1.3fV", $x / 1000}'
fi
exit $level
To disable led notification the simple way is to change "if [ $level -le 1] to 5 instead of 1, this also applies to the "-gt 1", change both to 5. Do this in the bottom with the dbus-send lines

have updated post #3, now with 1.6 and 1.6 (no LED)

The Following User Says Thank You to dr_frost_dk For This Useful Post:
hey dr_frost_dk i noticed something, in some battery monitoring app, it says my battery is 1250 mah like in netmon. and in battery graph it shows my phone gets a full charge at like 1222 mah. my battery is original nokia 1340. is it normal to see stuff like this? and one more thing, my battery is acting weird lately, both your batterymonitor and the status bar battery are going up and down and up and down. its like getting really difficult for me to find out the battery remaining. ive been using ur app for accurate battery left but its also showing me very HUGE differences like its 14.5 and then it gets 32 for like half and hour then 37 for half an hour then gets to 14.5 again. help would be appreciated

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Can anyone make some video tutorial how to easy dissassemble and solder the batteries?
I screwed 2 batteries....

hey dr_frost_dk i got a mail from mugen batteries. they said that they have new back covers now. with camera lens slider. and they ship the batteries free but its too damn expensive. 96 dollars for a battery and what do u think of the phone generally after back cover? is it really thick? it ruins the cliche look of the n900? and i have mailed aliexpress for their battery as well. but no reply. lets see what happens

Originally Posted by yasirrfc View Post
hey dr_frost_dk i noticed something, in some battery monitoring app, it says my battery is 1250 mah like in netmon. and in battery graph it shows my phone gets a full charge at like 1222 mah. my battery is original nokia 1340. is it normal to see stuff like this? and one more thing, my battery is acting weird lately, both your batterymonitor and the status bar battery are going up and down and up and down. its like getting really difficult for me to find out the battery remaining. ive been using ur app for accurate battery left but its also showing me very HUGE differences like its 14.5 and then it gets 32 for like half and hour then 37 for half an hour then gets to 14.5 again. help would be appreciated
everything you talk about has been talked about in about every 2 page of this thread, you really have to research a little instead of just asking again and again, we all want to help but there is a search button and just taking 5min to read a few posts.

i told you and have posted again and again that my meter takes a current voltage measurement and thats it, need a more consistent reading, make and 3 or more point save and average calculation.

Tags
battery, battery test, best battery, good bad ugly, modding, mugen battery, scud battery, tool got banned, yasirrfc