Posts: 1,503 | Thanked: 2,688 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Denmark
Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
Can anyone make some video tutorial how to easy dissassemble and solder the batteries?
I screwed 2 batteries....
where you trying my method?, there are pictures in post (zip)

Im really sorry to hear it, can you explain how you tried to make the dual battery and what battery's you used?

Last edited by dr_frost_dk; 2011-05-20 at 09:04.

Originally Posted by yasirrfc View Post
hey dr_frost_dk i got a mail from mugen batteries. they said that they have new back covers now. with camera lens slider. and they ship the batteries free but its too damn expensive. 96 dollars for a battery and what do u think of the phone generally after back cover? is it really thick? it ruins the cliche look of the n900? and i have mailed aliexpress for their battery as well. but no reply. lets see what happens
thanks for the heads up, but seriously, this have been talked about a MILLION TIMES and there is some info on it in POST #3 Q&A, what did i state in post #1 in the top?

hey dr_frost_dk i got a mail from mugen batteries. they said that they have new back covers now. with camera lens slider. and they ship the batteries free but its too damn expensive. 96 dollars for a battery and what do u think of the phone generally after back cover? is it really thick? it ruins the cliche look of the n900? and i have mailed aliexpress for their battery as well. but no reply. lets see what happens
BWAHAHAHAHAAAA.

I find it astonishing that there exists a country that creates people that can write but are unable to read.

Last edited by vi_; 2011-05-20 at 09:17.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vi_ For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by dr_frost_dk View Post
everything you talk about has been talked about in about every 2 page of this thread, you really have to research a little instead of just asking again and again, we all want to help but there is a search button and just taking 5min to read a few posts.

i told you and have posted again and again that my meter takes a current voltage measurement and thats it, need a more consistent reading, make and 3 or more point save and average calculation.
hey i have read a lot. from the wifi bug to the background running applications bug to the extras protocol. i have tried smartreflex and what not. reflashed my phone. read so so much in this forum trust me. i have searched for battery and battery improvement and battery bug. read every thread. nothing seems to help.

hey i have read a lot. from the wifi bug to the background running applications bug to the extras protocol. i have tried smartreflex and what not. reflashed my phone. read so so much in this forum trust me. i have searched for battery and battery improvement and battery bug. read every thread. nothing seems to help.
your battery is not acting weird if you see the % go up and down, this is based on LOAD, high load voltage goes down, low load the voltage goes up again closer to SOC at no load

SOC: State of charge.

if your battery was acting weird then you would notice that your N900 would shut off without warning.

The Following User Says Thank You to dr_frost_dk For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
Originally Posted by vi_ View Post
BWAHAHAHAHAAAA.

I find it astonishing that there exists a country that creates people that can write but are unable to read.
I find it amazing that some people have such low self-esteem that they constantly have to seek out clueless people to abuse so they at least feel superior to someone.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to geneven For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,411 | Thanked: 1,330 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Tatooine
Originally Posted by geneven View Post
I find it amazing that some people have such low self-esteem that they constantly have to seek out clueless people to abuse so they at least feel superior to someone.
I find it amazing that some people have such high self-esteem that they have to seek out intelligent people to abuse so they feel superior to everyone.

The Following User Says Thank You to jedi For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by jedi View Post
I find it amazing that some people have such high self-esteem that they have to seek out intelligent people to abuse so they feel superior to everyone.
i feel that u should stop spamming every single thread and get a life

i feel that u should stop spamming every single thread and get a life
And the circle of troll is complete.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vi_ For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by dr_frost_dk View Post
your battery is not acting weird if you see the % go up and down, this is based on LOAD, high load voltage goes down, low load the voltage goes up again closer to SOC at no load

SOC: State of charge.

if your battery was acting weird then you would notice that your N900 would shut off without warning.
hey about the warning thing. i havent seen any warning in my n900 before it shuts down. i just get the low battery sound but when its about to die i dont see any message, i just crashes and shows a black screen and battery dead. then i rechagre

Tags
battery, battery test, best battery, good bad ugly, modding, mugen battery, scud battery, tool got banned, yasirrfc