Active Topics

Notices

i too have a problem loading my friends list..it doesn't show all of them..and sometimes will load half way..and i have to wait...my fb goes slower now and often it'll tell me it's not responding so i have to close it

Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Loading friends photos doesn´t work for me and takes simply too many taps (reminds me of Nokia menu-hell ).

The Following User Says Thank You to slender For This Useful Post:
Posts: 159 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Romania, Cluj-Napoca
Again, in Places. When searching for friends to tag, i came across something pretty annoying. If you search for a friend, tap to select, and then you try to search for another, the previous selected friend is unselected.

Maybe you could add a TICK to select method ?

The Following User Says Thank You to geojoking For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL
It's already tick to select, that's why there's a done button, select as many friends as you want and click done

The friends loading issue is probably due to caching, looking into it.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MohammadAG For This Useful Post:
Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
location is still not working for me, and i am getting reports from several users @my n900 fb page that they are having the same problem ........ (most of them are the ones that live in the same area we live in Mag )

Originally Posted by MohammadAG View Post
It's already tick to select, that's why there's a done button, select as many friends as you want and click done

The friends loading issue is probably due to caching, looking into it.
yeh but when you type in a friends name, tick them, then type another friends name and tick their name.. you will notice that all previous names being ticked are now unticked, and only the most recent searched friend was ticked...

sooo... when you type a name, it removes all ticked friends

The Following User Says Thank You to toki For This Useful Post:
Posts: 159 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Romania, Cluj-Napoca
Originally Posted by toki View Post
yeh but when you type in a friends name, tick them, then type another friends name and tick their name.. you will notice that all previous names being ticked are now unticked, and only the most recent searched friend was ticked...

sooo... when you type a name, it removes all ticked friends
Thanks for a better explanation, I was a bit tired last night.

Also, in the latest version, the Loading times of the News Feed, profiles, etc seems to be higher. I sometimes think it got stuck on Loading...

I can't search for vanue in chekins, thats where you can add a new vanue...
Great app, thanks for your work...

Great app.... I can help with italian translation if needed

Posts: 169 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Spain
I like this app very much. But I must say again that I like the dark theme, though it's a little bit ugly (just a little ;D). I think is better for my eyes when using it . The white background is getting many votes and I just wanted to tell mine. Adding a theme customizer for the app would be the best. However it's harder to get that than leaving it as it is at the moment, and solving some of the bugs gets more priority IMHO.

In my case, the most annoying bugs are the go to a friend's photo by clicking a notification (shows a blank screen), that it's quite laggy when scrolling "News feed" (not really while scrolling but before that: it waits some milliseconds or so since I put my finger on the screen and start swiping up or down. It may not be a problem of the app itself, I think) and the "Loading" text that doesn't go away after you press "Refresh" on the context menu of the "News feed" part.

I offer myself to translate it to spanish if you can guide me on how to do that. Thanks MAG (infinite + 1 times already)! Your efforts are greatly considered in this community.

Last edited by jpala16; 2011-06-01 at 16:24.

Tags
facebook, facebook client