Active Topics

Closed Thread
Posts: 304 | Thanked: 235 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Manila
Not sure if its been asked already, but is it possible to fix the touch and hold menu (i forgot the correct term)? Right now you have to touch, hold, and drag your finger to the menu that you want to select but a touch and hold then release would be better. Thanks!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kent_autistic For This Useful Post:
Posts: 536 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Russia
can the ssu change the ui into meegoish?

Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
agreeeeee man that would be awesome, we can use swype gestures like in the browser to go in the multitasking view, and the same to go to the homesscreens, and the application launcher.... think about it people, now the n9 won't be launched before 3-4 months, so the n900 still has 3-4 months to live, i have a feeling these are going to be awesome 3-4 months, its what we have to say good bye to the coolest ride we had here, unless u guys think the n9 is a piece of ****, and ur going to boost the n900 so it can smoke the n9

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elie-7 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 43 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Qatar
This silence giving a bad symbol at all.............

Posts: 536 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Russia
Originally Posted by elie-7 View Post
agreeeeee man that would be awesome, we can use swype gestures like in the browser to go in the multitasking view, and the same to go to the homesscreens, and the application launcher.... think about it people, now the n9 won't be launched before 3-4 months, so the n900 still has 3-4 months to live, i have a feeling these are going to be awesome 3-4 months, its what we have to say good bye to the coolest ride we had here, unless u guys think the n9 is a piece of ****, and ur going to boost the n900 so it can smoke the n9
man im never letting go my n900. its so underestimated. i hate how its not supported by nokia any more. such a phone should be supported for years coming.n900 will always be in my heart n wont let it go. its so underrated. when it came out, it came out with a BANG as a new trend and a new PHONE. but it got underrated. whereas n9 is overrated. u have all phones in the market n n9 doesnt have a good chance. nokia really thinks it can compete with the ios and android with a nice device like n9? they shouldve thought out of the box man.its gonna be an epic flop. n900 when came out stood up against every phone. it was unique. n9 is just another phone in this time like your iphones n your htc. i bet android n ios are gonna release super better phones than n9. nokia shoulve supported n900. i wouldnt have cared for an iphone or android or n9 if they supported n900. its still too good to run for a couple of years. I THINK.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zurrain101 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 227 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Lyon, France
The N9 doesn't have a keyboard. So, I still prefer the N900.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to vinc17 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
Originally Posted by zurrain101 View Post
man im never letting go my n900. its so underestimated. i hate how its not supported by nokia any more. such a phone should be supported for years coming.n900 will always be in my heart n wont let it go. its so underrated. when it came out, it came out with a BANG as a new trend and a new PHONE. but it got underrated. whereas n9 is overrated. u have all phones in the market n n9 doesnt have a good chance. nokia really thinks it can compete with the ios and android with a nice device like n9? they shouldve thought out of the box man.its gonna be an epic flop. n900 when came out stood up against every phone. it was unique. n9 is just another phone in this time like your iphones n your htc. i bet android n ios are gonna release super better phones than n9. nokia shoulve supported n900. i wouldnt have cared for an iphone or android or n9 if they supported n900. its still too good to run for a couple of years. I THINK.
thats why i love u russians, long live mother Russia lol .

one more bug in a mail which was not present before the CSSU installation:
after a reboot, it forgets that I had clicked to sync contacts and calendar in MfE

Posts: 2,121 | Thanked: 1,540 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Oxford, UK
Originally Posted by zurrain101 View Post
can the ssu change the ui into meegoish?
The SSU is for smallish bugfixes and smallish new features, not to wholesale replace the UI with something else.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pelago For This Useful Post:
My open source clone of Nokia proprietery OSSO Calculator is ready for next CSSU update. I think I fixed all bugs. Source code is on CSSU gitorious: https://gitorious.org/community-ssu/osso-calculator

The Following 40 Users Say Thank You to pali For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
community ssu, f**k nokia, fremantle, maemo 5, nokia-who?, portrait mode, rotate, task-switcher, update, upgrade