Active Topics

Poll: Delet the values from the speedpatch?
Poll Options
Delet the values from the speedpatch?

the qcpu app stated by mr karam at page one for battery improvement

is it the same with the QCPUFreq that downloadable at the application manager?

Posts: 856 | Thanked: 1,681 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Aleppo ,Syria
Yes it is
but i prefer xterminal to install anything or modify any thing
but qcpu is an easy gui of enabling smartreflex

Posts: 328 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Venezuela
this a great patch, it just goes to show that togetherness and the willingness to help each other we can go a long way. thanks to karam for your dedication and hard work in developing the patch and your attentiveness while addressing the questions and issues in this thread

Posts: 235 | Thanked: 163 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Costa Rica
I think there are many people that has already tested this patch and most of us are happy with the results obtained. And now that it seems that the patch has reached a final/stable release, I'd like to propose to karam to convert post #1 and everything related to this patch into a wiki entry. This is great stuff.

HI Karam,

Fow few days ago i have a probelm and i cant fix it..
Before i installed the new kernel v47 the video playback with mplayer (v29) with SIB (0.062) was perfect..and to optimise my n900 i use swap pulobe and tracker.cfg and it worked.
But now with the new kernel and with the same settings the video playback lag if i start the movie with SIB or with midnight commander
But if i connect n900 to computer as pc suite or i start the movie from xterminal and i type the command ,(mplayer -fs ..) then are no lags.
I dont wana type every time the command..if you have any solution ..i would be very happy!

Pea

Originally Posted by pea View Post
HI Karam,

Fow few days ago i have a probelm and i cant fix it..
Before i installed the new kernel v47 the video playback with mplayer (v29) with SIB (0.062) was perfect..and to optimise my n900 i use swap pulobe and tracker.cfg and it worked.
But now with the new kernel and with the same settings the video playback lag if i start the movie with SIB or with midnight commander
But if i connect n900 to computer as pc suite or i start the movie from xterminal and i type the command ,(mplayer -fs ..) then are no lags.
I dont wana type every time the command..if you have any solution ..i would be very happy!

Pea
I have the same problem. I mentioned this in the Kernel 47 thread,but have received no answer yet...

HI Poleepkwa,

Did you tired the scipt from Karam?
It is so many optimize choise..which one is the best?
i dont wana deinstall this kernel,it is really good, it increased the speed and stabilzed the system.Everthing else is working fine,only the video playback lags..

Hi Pea,
I have Karam's script installed. I think this is however a kernel power thing.
It did it without the script too...

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
how can I do this without using swappolube?

vfs cache pressure
change the value from 100 to 10

thanks

Banned | Posts: 695 | Thanked: 308 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ originally pakistan ,now in china
can any one make a video of this whole process ? for a noob may be this is little too much .thanks in advance

Tags
autobrick, awesome-script, do no install, f***epitaph, install it now, perfect_ n900, script-a-brick, very safe