Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by pusak gaoq View Post
try removing eSpeak,bounce,all email you have save,fMMS files n mediabox from you devices....
hmm ok let me try it

Posts: 1,455 | Thanked: 3,309 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Rochester, NY
Originally Posted by nokiaqueen View Post
ok here is the du.txt file...it wouldn't attach in messages
From the looks of the file, you have two major space hogs. One is e-mail, the other is fmms. Delete some mail and/or some fmms messages and install fap. You really should install ssh and/or rootsh as well, so that you have a way to repair things as root if you need to later.

1081940 /home/user/.modest = 1G of mail!
177944 /home/user/.fmms = 180M of MMS
I wouldn't bother removing apps unless you aren't using them any more.

The Following User Says Thank You to woody14619 For This Useful Post:
yea i deleted my accounts...i think i'll add back 1 account after i fix everything...the MMS is taking forever to delete since it has to be done one by one? also i had FAP installed before and it wasn't running properly so i uninstalled it...i'll give it a try again.

Originally Posted by woody14619 View Post
From the looks of the file, you have two major space hogs. One is e-mail, the other is fmms. Delete some mail and/or some fmms messages and install fap. You really should install ssh and/or rootsh as well, so that you have a way to repair things as root if you need to later.

I wouldn't bother removing apps unless you aren't using them any more.
wow thanks everyone! and yea Woody you were right, it was the emails and fmms...I'm able to install and update again thanks a lot!

Posts: 566 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Lower Saxony
HAM will not install anything but updates if /home is over 90% full. If you have default 2gb for /home you need 200mb+ free.