Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 151 | Thanked: 93 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ sofia, bulgaria
Originally Posted by marxian View Post
I wasn't aware of this problem, but I'll check to see if there is a bug already filed, and if not, I'll file one myself. Does it apply to both the single line text input (i.e search bar) and the larger text fields?
I have similar bug but with cyrillic characters. I can see this happen in various text boxes for all QT apps.
Example, not limited though:
* search in cutetube
* edit in easylist
* everywhere in macuco and mobwebmail

The Following User Says Thank You to lidow For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by anapospastos View Post
Hello Marxian and gratz again for this amazing application.

I m facing a bug in cutetube and in other qml apps too such twimgo. Shift+letter in greek language writes the english capital letter. eg I want to write the greek letter "Ξ" so I type shift+j. What I get is "J". Is it known? If not, can you raise a bug for this issue or help in another way?

I wasn't aware of this problem, but I'll check to see if there is a bug already filed, and if not, I'll file one myself. Does it apply to both the single line text input (i.e search bar) and the larger text fields?
Some more info on the subject.

If I switch to Bulgarian language (not official) and input language Bulgarian (not official - ukeyboard), all lower case letters input in QT applications is with bad encoding and appeared as if it is iso8859-15 (accented chars only), all uppercase letters are normal Latin letters (A-Z).

If I switch to UK language and input language Bulgarian (not official - ukeyboard), all lower case letters are correctly displayed in QT applications, all uppercase letters are normal Latin letters (A-Z).

This is happening only if hardware keyboard is used. If virtual keyboard is used, everything is working as expected.

I also try with Russian language (official from Nokia).
If input is Bulgarian - same problems, lowercase are ok, upper letters are Latin.
If input is Russian (officially supported in Maemo) - everything is OK, upper and lower case.

So looks like it is QT problem with not officially supported languages.

Posts: 248 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Amsterdam
Hi Marxian,

i want to ask u when we will have the ability to get the flow effect like in ur youtube announcement video of cutetube qml,
there u can see the flow effect of scrolling between videos,

there is a flowplayer announced in maemo and i was wondering if u can put that floweffect in cutetubeqml as well,

anyway

thanks for this great application

Hi Marxian,

one feature request....

Is it possible to add edit search history entries.

For example if I searched something, and found nothing or fewer results, I want to be able fine tune my search, by editing previous searches and after finish to search again.

1stly awesome app!!!! thk u!!!

when i select mobile quality option screen goes black n all yideos show 59:59?!?!?

also i cant seem to make comments.. .

anything entered doesnt reflect. . .

thks for the app.. . .jus thought id let u no the problems im facing n if there was a fix!!!

cheers!!!

Posts: 552 | Thanked: 183 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Not decided
Yes it does.

Banned | Posts: 695 | Thanked: 308 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ originally pakistan ,now in china
is there any way through which we can use it in china ?i mean something like built in proxy+cute tube qml ?
cant use it here in china ..Alas !

Posts: 566 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Lower Saxony
Vimeo still isnt working.

Sent from my GalaxyTab 8.9

Posts: 939 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ U.K.
anyone else having trouble authorizing their twitter account? i press the twitter icon it take me through to authorize but won't let me enter my username or password.

Posts: 67 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Nu1st Street, Iron Triange, Richmond, CA
no worked for me today.
@martycollinsesq

Tags
cutetube, marxian = god, marxian legend, son of a gun, son of douche, son of fail, son of god, youtube