Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 115 | Thanked: 116 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Helsinki
Originally Posted by HughF_UK View Post
My CSSU enabled PDF reader displays the same fault, I think it locks up when you scroll to the bottom of the first page in a document. If you just scroll up/down a little and don't hit the bottom, it seems okay...
Indeed this seems to be the behaviour in my case too, nicely spotted. I wonder why not everyone with CSSU enabled is not having the same problem?

Quite annoying since otherwise the default PDF viewer even with all of it's shortcomings would be fine for me.

Posts: 88 | Thanked: 63 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Solingen; Germany
Got the same here. The PDF reader hangs always when I scroll to the end of a document.

Hope it can be fixed soon. If you need more info, tell me what you need

The Following User Says Thank You to thopiekar For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by thopiekar View Post
Got the same here. The PDF reader hangs always when I scroll to the end of a document.

Hope it can be fixed soon. If you need more info, tell me what you need
can confirm. i have cssu and anytime when i scroll and the scrollbar hits the end, the app freezes. where can a bug be filed?

Posts: 286 | Thanked: 615 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Estonia
Originally Posted by vanous View Post
can confirm. i have cssu and anytime when i scroll and the scrollbar hits the end, the app freezes. where can a bug be filed?
The same here...
Is there a way to revert to the working version?

Posts: 187 | Thanked: 96 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ London, UK
Originally Posted by acrux View Post
The same here...
Is there a way to revert to the working version?
Yes to uninstall CSSU or revert it to a version that didn't touch pdf reader, however it is not needed. You can just simply switch off scrolling and use the old method to change pages, that is working as before. or if you prefer scrolling just before you get to the last page switch off scrolling. Scrolling can be enabled/diabled via a button on the bottom of the screen ( white sheet with big red x in the middle, kinda like error 404 in a browser). Not in full screen mode that is.

Hope that helps.

The Following User Says Thank You to fasza2 For This Useful Post: