Active Topics

Closed Thread
Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Seems all everyone wants to do on here is either throw insults or argue instead of educated talk or discussion.

If this s what this community has come to then for gods sake shut it down better because nothing will ever be on here but arguments.

Banned | Posts: 726 | Thanked: 497 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Gravesend, UK
Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
Listen mate you are about as thicko as they come and if all you can do is throw insults then you should be banned...... really.
Ahh so I'm not on your block list! Excellent.

Moderator comment: Leave it at that. I will be editing/deleting flaming posts, and be advised the admin may be handing out infraction points.

Last edited by Texrat; 2011-09-04 at 17:47. Reason: this is not the place for flaming. Do NOT edit this again

Posts: 701 | Thanked: 585 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ London, England
Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
Suggestions then ?.
As much as you may not like it, as the saying goes, all good things must come to an end.

This site will die sooner or later, you need to accept that and the various member will go where their disparate interests take them. But while there are people with N900s who are interested in hacking them I'm sure this site will still have life, and that may even extend to the N9.

At the moment I don't think anything needs to be done, if the site is still active when Nokia cuts funding, then perhaps we could have donations to keep it running, but you can't force a community to completely change direction, and any alternative to Maemo, other than Meego, is too much of a change.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to retsaw For This Useful Post:
Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
I don't see any value in this thread. Closing. Appeal if you feel led. Good luck.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Texrat For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
stillborn os, wp7 ate n9