Active Topics

Hi,

Is there possibility to se the ringtone to ascending?

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
Nope. Id like to be able to set volume separately for each ringtone though, like on N900

By the way, I don't suppose an identi.ca client exists for N9/Meego Harmattan yet? I couldn't for the life of me find one, and it's funny because lots of Meego-related folks are denting on identi.ca.

Any good apps to read comics / manga?

Need something like comix that can read cbr, zip & rar files with picture in them.

My N9 is coming soon, putting together a list of apps to set up for it.

Thanks,
Ming

Posts: 67 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Nu1st Street, Iron Triange, Richmond, CA
Originally Posted by warrentaye View Post
You were able to obtain one in SF? would you mind sharing your source? or did u mean you live in SF and got one shipped to you?

Thanks much
I stalked craigslist, like a lion. Found a cyan in palo alto paid a slightly painful premium for the 16gb. He is a nokia freak with a friend in au aand.mexico. he sold.cause he said.he wanted 64gb.
@martycollinsesq

The Following User Says Thank You to martycollinsesq For This Useful Post:
I wonder if any works is being done in optimizing the Notification home screen or even the notification for this matter. Because right now I felt that the current solution is to put it bluntly rather resources hogging. Everytime when twitter and FB updates itself on the homescreen, the entire phone feels so lag. Or when a chat notification appears on top of the taskbar, it will just become jerky while I was scrolling down through the pages. That makes the user experience bad.

Posts: 819 | Thanked: 806 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ Oxnard, Ca.
Hi, my name is Aaron and I'm a swiper.
(You guys say "Hi Aaron")
I started swiping October 17th 2011. I was in denial for a while thinking, "ah it's just swiping, who cares! I can quit anytime I want to" but soon I realized I had a problem.
I can remember the first time it hit me, the first time I realized I was addicted and swiping was part of my life now.
I had just given my dual core android phone earlier that day (that I had been using for 6 and a half months) to my new young asian girlfriend and unlocked it and bought her a class 10 16gb card for it. She was happy with it and we were back at my hotel. She placed the phone next to me and asked me for help.
I picked it up and tried to swipe it. I could not accept that it did not work and swiped it again and again! Finally I came to my senses and remembered what Android wants me to do. But then 30 seconds later I did it again and 30 seconds later again!
I'm here to tell you all there is help, there is hope. The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. You have to do it alone. Someone here can sponsor you, someone that knowz what you are going through.
Thank you.

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to aironeous For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by aironeous View Post
Hi, my name is Marcel and I'm a swiper.

I started swiping October 10th 2011. I was in denial for a while thinking, "ah it's just swiping, who cares! I can quit anytime I want to" but soon I realized I had a problem.
I can remember the first time it hit me, the first time I realized I was addicted and swiping was part of my life now.
I had just given my E7 earlier that day (that I had been using for 2 months) to my girlfriend. She was happy with it and we were back at our flat. She placed the phone next to me and asked me for help.
I picked it up and tried to swipe it. I could not accept that it did not work and swiped it again and again! Finally I came to my senses and remembered what Symbian wants me to do. But then 30 seconds later I did it again and 30 seconds later again!
I'm here to tell you all there is help, there is hope. The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. You have to do it alone. Someone here can sponsor you, someone that knowz what you are going through.
Thank you.

Stole your text, as I'm addicted, too!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to marrat For This Useful Post:
aironeous!

Bullseye!

Posted it in a Swedish forum too

Last edited by shamrock; 2011-10-21 at 07:51.

The Following User Says Thank You to shamrock For This Useful Post:
Posts: 658 | Thanked: 777 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Norway
I tried swiping away work.

didnt pan out.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to slai For This Useful Post: