Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 31 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Qatar | http://pininthemap.com/maemo
So when the karma reaches 10, the app moves to next level? or is it that out of the 10 votes 7 are in favour? Anyway here is my first vote on TMO. And there we are at 8

Wonderful application. one of the first app installed on my device. Shows the time. All additional feature requests are luxuriant (& most welcome btw). So don't rush, take your time in bringing the updates.

Good to have the Desktop Widget.

Can it be configured to show only the upcoming Azan depending on system time. something like:
#pseudocode
if ($a < time < $m)
echo $m
Attached Images

Last edited by anees; 2011-03-05 at 17:12.

Jazak Allaho Kharan Jazeelan (thank you in arabic) for this wonderful app but alarm doesn't work for me to no matter what i tried

I've installed the application & configured it without any problems, bit it's not working? what shall i do?

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 1,408 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ London
With Ramadan a few days away, do we have any appetite in the community to develop a Ramadan specific App? Sure we have a lot of people here who would benefit from this.

Prayertime app is great but a widget that can display the changing Suhar/Iftar time everyday would be good.

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by afaq View Post
With Ramadan a few days away, do we have any appetite in the community to develop a Ramadan specific App? Sure we have a lot of people here who would benefit from this.

Prayertime app is great but a widget that can display the changing Suhar/Iftar time everyday would be good.
+1

At the moment, I just use Oculo with www.namazvakti.com

The Following User Says Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
Posts: 800 | Thanked: 957 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ India
Yeah the audio is actually ikamah and not adhan audio. But nevertheless, a great and extremely useful program, especially the nogui mode.

I have a simple feature request: right now, we can offset the adhan time by a fixed no of minutes. But can we actually have an option to change the shown time for adhan by a fixed no of minutes?

ie, suppose the adhan in my place is at 4:55 and the app is showing it at 4:50, there ashould be an option to offset the time by 5 minutes so that the app/widget displays it as 4:55 itself. Hope you can understand.

And advance Ramdan Mubarak to all!

My apps for N9:
LockScreenQuotes
USbS

If you feel I have helped you, don't forget to press Thanks!

Posts: 800 | Thanked: 957 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ India
Originally Posted by afaq View Post

this app can also be used as a widget with the nogui mode. The instructions are given a few pages ago.

My apps for N9:
LockScreenQuotes
USbS

If you feel I have helped you, don't forget to press Thanks!

Salam =) Wonderful App.. really very helpful.. is there a way to display remaining time in the homescreen.. if not can you add it or show us how to add it pls =)
Jazakom allah khairan