Active Topics

Hello Every Seniors
Is it possible for a Moto Milestone 3 to install Maemo 5 OS system or flash a Maemo 5 image like pr1.3.1 ?
Moto Milestone 3 is so similar to N900 and gets better specifications.
And the cpu of milestone 3 is dual-core 1GHz TI OMAP4430, also similar to that of N900, it seems look like possible. Or, could some senior make it work ?
Thank you.

Posts: 855 | Thanked: 612 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
Originally Posted by aapark View Post
And the cpu of milestone 3 is Effing dual-core 1GHz TI OMAP4430, also similar to that of N900, it seems look like possible. Or, could some senior make it work ?
HOW SO?
Btw, no and i don't think the image of 1.3.1 is available yet.

The Following User Says Thank You to Alfred For This Useful Post:
Posts: 311 | Thanked: 376 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Hungary
Ah, so many "is-it-possible-to-flash-maemo5-on-xxx" topics recently. 99% of the time the answer will be no.
Y U no use N900?

The Following User Says Thank You to zdanee For This Useful Post:
Is it possible to bowling pin on a pineapple?

The Following User Says Thank You to vi_ For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,225 | Thanked: 1,905 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Quezon City, Philippines
Unlock your bootloader first, then we'll talk.

Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement
Hello Every Seniors
Is it possible for a Moto Milestone 3 to install Maemo 5 OS system or flash a Maemo 5 image like pr1.3.1 ?
And the cpu of milestone 3 is dual-core 1GHz TI OMAP4430, also similar to that of N900, it seems look like possible. Or, could some senior make it work ?
Thank you.
HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA! The _original_ Milestone is similar.

Oh and i can make it work. Just paypal me the necessary $300 and i will show you how to flash the memory with the N900 firmware(*).

(* it wasn't stated that the device should boot into Maemo afterwards and be functional.)

if you want better performance from your n900 stop looking for better hardware, and look for more optimized software, tweak your phone, whack on nemo mobile, it feels faster than maemo for christs sake.

Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
Hello Every Seniors
Thank you.
hmmmmmmm...........
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to pusak gaoq For This Useful Post: