It's "/usr/share/fonts/nokia/Nokia\ Pure/proportional"
inside the folder, there are 3 font files "xxxxxxx-Bold xxxxxxx-light xxxxxxxxxx-regular"

after u download the Ostrich zip files, pick whatever 3 fonts you want, and rename it to the exact file name inside of Pure/proportional.

My method is to SSH into N9 and copy the original and delete them inside WINSCP and replace it with Ostrich. (I believe just to overwrite them will do the trick as well)

Finally reboot your machine, if standby screen/lock screen hasn't been applied, you have to SSH into N9 to change standby, lock screen fonts type within a certain .css file. but that's just in my case though, since I have two fonts type in my system, Chinese and English.

Originally Posted by MFaroTusino View Post
Thank you so much!
Can you post some screenshots of it around the device?
Also, to use it, do we just replace the font: $Font... for /usr/share/fonts/Nokia/OstrichBold.ttf ?
Attached Images

Last edited by kiddn97583; 2012-01-04 at 07:49.

The Following User Says Thank You to kiddn97583 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 233 | Thanked: 491 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Sydney
Thanks, will do it when I get home in an hour.

Update: It changed the fonts in the system, not to what I wanted though. The standby screen is in this new font as well, but not the Ostrich one. What have I done wrong?

(I used the Ostrich Bold as xxxx-bold, xxx-light, xxxx-regular and lpm is set to $Font_Family_Light )

Last edited by MFaroTusino; 2012-01-05 at 10:15. Reason: Typo >.<

Posts: 800 | Thanked: 957 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ India
I'm working on a crude python script to display a random quote on the lockscreen. Need to figure out how to make the script auto run on boot...
Attached Images

My apps for N9:
LockScreenQuotes
USbS

If you feel I have helped you, don't forget to press Thanks!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ejasmudar For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by ejasmudar View Post
Need to figure out how to make the script auto run on boot...
Good thread here, will be adding that to doc soon
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=80932

Posts: 32 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Maldives
Originally Posted by kiddn97583 View Post
My MODs

pic is 45mm x 45mm
Wow! I really want to have this on my phone. Can you explain step by step how you did it?

1. Enable Dev Mode

1.5 How to ssh into N9

On N9, first download Qtweak and open it ,enable SSH (option "H", set your password all @ "rootme")

On windows download "winscp"
then open N9 app : SDK connection tools, there will be an IP column, paste it on winscp, user name root, password : rootme. Then this is SSH into N9

2. SSH into N9 and go to "/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libsysuid-screenlock-nokia/style/libsysuid-screenlock-nokia.css"
3. Find this column "LockScreen MImageWidgetStyle#LockScreenLowPowerModeOperatorlo go" , edit size to 45mmx45mm
4. Download Flpmc (it's some where on google)
5. Send my picture to your N9 where you normally put your photos/pics.
6.Open FLPMC and apply it, then done

Originally Posted by IrsH dA wUn View Post
Wow! I really want to have this on my phone. Can you explain step by step how you did it?
Attached Images

Last edited by kiddn97583; 2012-01-07 at 06:13.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kiddn97583 For This Useful Post:
just a question, how do you guys make it larger than 120x120? (the operator logo)

Posts: 32 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Maldives
I know this sounds weird and i am new to "MEEGO"

Does SSH means Devel-su? How do i do the SSH thingy dude

Originally Posted by kiddn97583 View Post
1. Enable Dev Mode
2. SSH into N9 and go to "/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libsysuid-screenlock-nokia/style/libsysuid-screenlock-nokia.css"
3. Find this column "LockScreen MImageWidgetStyle#LockScreenLowPowerModeOperatorlo go" , edit size to 45mmx45mm
4. Download Flpmc (it's some where on google)
5. Send my picture to your N9 where you normally put your photos/pics.
6.Open FLPMC and apply it, then done

Posts: 800 | Thanked: 957 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ India
I think my script looks better now. If anybody is interested, I can release the code later (not for newbs BTW). I'm also working on a script to show battery charge on the lock screen.
Attached Images

My apps for N9:
LockScreenQuotes
USbS

If you feel I have helped you, don't forget to press Thanks!

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ejasmudar For This Useful Post:
Anybody here knows where to find settings for changing the font ONLY for the standby clock not the entire system. I can't see the setting in "libsysuid-screenlock-nokia.css" ?