Active Topics

Posts: 7 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Slovakia
Hello Matias,

I must say I'm impressed. Many issues were fixed in comparison with 0.0.7. FlowPlayer is shaping up to be a great app for N9.

Could you please add an option to Sort albums by the year tag in ascending and descending order?

Would it be possible to add the display of track number and total number of tracks during playback? (Like this: 7/13)

Could you please add an option to disable/enable playback looping at the end of the album?

System warning screen (FlowPlayer not responding - Close application? - Yes/No) is still displayed on every startup with a large music library. Is there a possibility to do the refresh only when it's needed (something similar to what the standard Nokia Music app does)? Or add an option to choose Update behavior: Automatic/Off/Force.

Album art scrolling gets a bit choppy if the embedded album art is of larger size (around 900x900 pixels).

Data connection is activated on every startup. Can this be fixed to start it only when necessary? My 3G internet connection is set up as automatic with background connections disabled.

Library gets updated only on second start after adding something to the library:
1. connect N9 in USB mass storage mode
2. add an album
3. disconnect USB
4. run flowplayer
5. the new album is not visible in the library
6. quit flowplayer
7. run flowplayer
8. the new album becomes visible

Problems with album art display or album content recognition:
Example 1: Album name: It's Only Rock 'n Roll - Album is listed correctly with its album art, but the songs aren't visible.
Example 2: Album name: Mut@ge.Mix@age - album art is not loaded.

The Following User Says Thank You to aiiz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 256 | Thanked: 110 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Europe
Hey CepiPereze, I've been enjoying your Filebox for a while now and just decided to try Flowplayer. The choice of icon is quite weird. It is hardy readable.

How about something effectively simple, like this?

Note that this is your "f" done using vectors since I didn't know what font was that. Give me the font name and it will look even better. Looks very nice on N9's black background. Feel free to use it, or let me know what changes you want etc.

Posts: 1,023 | Thanked: 4,421 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Argentina
This is the new icon:

I've added a settings panel
But I'm thinking about change the UI a lot
But maybe I'll put an update in store before, cause it will take a lot of time

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CepiPerez For This Useful Post:
Posts: 149 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Istanbul,Turkey
I think shuffle must be modified because when i click shuffle it does not change anything.Tracks keeps playing by number as not randomized at all.

New icon seems great but the splash picture on the startup is so depressive i think I made Flowplayer my default music player for my N9.And that would be great if app would have this things :

1) Sorting tracks by Artist.Application already has this feautre but it's not like it supposed to be.I mean that would be great if this can be like this :

* Artist 1
* Artist 2 (Not Album names between 2 artist)

And when i click Artist 1
* Album 1
* Album 2

2) Download all available lyrics for all tracks and album arts automatically.Users can download all lyrics and album arts automatically for once and album arts or lyrics wrong they can change manually.

3) Now Playing Info on standby screen like default Music player.

After theese application will be greatest music player in the world
Sorry my cr*p English.I am Turkish and i would like to help you about localization.PM Sent

Cheers.

Edit : Sorry i could not send PM because of my post count , but you can send me your e-mail address.

Last edited by trayhoper; 2012-03-18 at 09:00. Reason: Information

Originally Posted by CepiPerez View Post
This is the new icon:
That's better. I like it much more. How about you get rid of that 'flowplayer' inscription and leave just the background? Should look more aesthetically. The icon is 'singed' with the application's name anyway.

Hi there, I like this player a lot for its cover search, lyrics search functions and last FM integration.
I left a review in the store (same nickname) with my opinions (I don't feel like repeating it all), Just want to say it's amazing A bit more functions and it's perfect. Gj

The Following User Says Thank You to Etchelon For This Useful Post:
I've uploaded a small update to nokia store
- Added a settings page
- Option for rescan music library at every startup or manually
- Fetch lyrics automatically

I need to work a bit more yet, but it's something
It's available now
Regards

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CepiPerez For This Useful Post:
Updated. Thanks for updating the icon. Everything looks awesome! IMO the only thing that's missing is some bass and treble control.

Last edited by DarkSkies; 2012-03-26 at 14:41.

I've submitted version 0.1.0 to Nokia Store
It should be a lot smoother than previous version.

But now I've added playlists support
It's in beta, and maybe it has some bugs
If anyone is interested on test it, here's the link:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12134784/MEE....1.1_armel.deb
CallBlocker for Harmattan

Support my work:
Paypal / Bitcoin

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CepiPerez For This Useful Post:
Posts: 58 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
New version is very smooth! Thanks for this great app. Cover art fetching feature would be nice...

Tags
covers, flowplayer, harmattan, meego, music