Active Topics

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
Originally Posted by szopin View Post
Just pouring some gasoline on the fire here:
http://winphone7news.blogspot.com/20...ows-phone.html

but daaaamn, with all iPhones/Samsungs going for the dull rectangle shape this thing could put Nokia back in play with stylish design (also no need to carry your digicam with you on vacation, though this hits the wrong companies)
Blows me away that many people are calling that ugly. Programmed to idolize slabs only, it seems.

Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
Who wrote that article?
Peter Bright

My 9 year old writes better than that.
Sure

There are many positive articles on Lumia 900 and you choose this illiterate piece.
It was on the front page of ars technica; it's not as if I went looking for it.

You should quit while you're behind.

Originally Posted by Texrat View Post
Blows me away that many people are calling that ugly. Programmed to idolize slabs only, it seems.
I think it looks nice but that curve with the sharp edge is not very practical in a pocket.

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by szopin View Post
Just pouring some gasoline on the fire here:
http://winphone7news.blogspot.com/20...ows-phone.html

but daaaamn, with all iPhones/Samsungs going for the dull rectangle shape this thing could put Nokia back in play with stylish design (also no need to carry your digicam with you on vacation, though this hits the wrong companies)
Well, it DOES have a sort of late 70's retro ugly style to it that might appeal to some of us older people that were kids back then. I kinda like it too but I can see why it might come off as ugly these days.
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Originally Posted by ibrakalifa View Post
lumiaman is m$ volunteer, loooooool

poor man
And who are you?
A pathetic little brainwashed fanboy, writing from behind a monitor, who does nothing else than harassing with idiotic comments the people who try to discuss and bring some arguments to the thread.
Your greatest contribution was "Nokia is ms *****", really interesting thought, thanks! As I said, a poop-throwing gibbon would do better than you, and in a better english. Because like all fanboys you fight your crusade without listening to anything or anyone, you just spit out the few words you were taught. Because like all fanboys, you have really nothing to say. Because like all fanboys, you don't think.
I guess you would willingly rush into a Microsoft store and blow yourself up, taking all those misbelievers with you, if misterc or someone else from this thread asked you to do so.
That's how pathetic you are.

Posts: 464 | Thanked: 338 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ UK, Northwest
It's way beyond ugly.

And what kind of case/cover would be able to accomodate that wierd shape - a simple bag?

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by Etchelon View Post
And who are you?
A pathetic little brainwashed fanboy, writing from behind a monitor, who does nothing else than harassing with idiotic comments the people who try to discuss and bring some arguments to the thread.
Your greatest contribution was "Nokia is ms *****", really interesting thought, thanks! As I said, a poop-throwing gibbon would do better than you, and in a better english. Because like all fanboys you fight your crusade without listening to anything or anyone, you just spit out the few words you were taught. Because like all fanboys, you have really nothing to say. Because like all fanboys, you don't think.
I guess you would willingly rush into a Microsoft store and blow yourself up, taking all those misbelievers with you, if misterc or someone else from this thread asked you to do so.
That's how pathetic you are.
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Originally Posted by danramos View Post
CUT
Yes. I, a satisfied N9 user, am a troll because I don't talk **** about WP7 and Microsoft like you want. Bring it on.

WP is gaining momentum. Maybe too slow, but definitely gaining. In numbers Nokia has sold millions of wp phones. The market share is still small, but it is mainly due to the smartphone revolution.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
lumia needs some good press in this thread as well.

http://www.gsmarena.com/lumia_900_fo...-news-4075.php

I'm not into the lumia 900 but I like see the phone at the top of the list. We need more phones,OSes and vendors! not fewer.

Tags
blame others, deluded fanboys, kidsbeingkids, lumiadork, ms will die, salesdroids, the elop flop, wp blows