Active Topics

Closed Thread
Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
I think that is what you guys did with Estel.
Greetings, your trollness.
You look very trollsome today!

I think you've unlocked a new achievement of some sort in trolling.
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ysss For This Useful Post:
Posts: 464 | Thanked: 338 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ UK, Northwest
Just can't believe how many people are acting like complete tw@ts.

I imagine people will look at these comments and think they have mistakenly logged in to Facebook...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dumpystig For This Useful Post:
Posts: 32 | Thanked: 39 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ London
This whole Forum seems to have been over run by unsavory argumentative individuals, which is a shame as this forum was one I held in high regard, the level of disrespectful posts has reached an all time high with people attacking each other with vigor and malice for No good reason.

Last edited by jpetrise; 2012-07-01 at 23:35.

The Following User Says Thank You to jpetrise For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by jpetrise View Post
This whole Forum seems to have been over run by unsavory argumentative individuals, which is a shame as this forum was one I held in high regard, the level of disrespectful posts has reached an all time high with people attacking each other with vigor and malice for No good reason.
sure, since January 2012 the quality of the posts has been... shredded ¦-)))))))

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
The number of posts as well as quality of the posts are personal directly related to the fact that the n9 is nowhere near as great as n900.if you look at the n900 forum and number of posts and threads its reflects how much better the time, post users where two years ago.

Just look at ysss. Now days he is just here to do something short posts pointing his troll fingers. No content what so ever.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2012-07-02 at 06:23.

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by dumpystig View Post

I imagine people will look at these comments and think they have mistakenly logged in to Facebook...
Right? I agree with you! That's why I'm clicking thanks on your post!
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Posts: 32 | Thanked: 39 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ London
Originally Posted by misterc View Post
sure, since January 2012 the quality of the posts has been... shredded ¦-)))))))
you are right since i registered my post have had a negative effect on the site with my personal attacks on fellow members, IMHO certain members behavior put people off registering and posting.

I may have only registered in jan 2012 but i have been a regular visitor since 2009, so have seen this site devolve into it's current state over time.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jpetrise For This Useful Post:
[QUOTE=trafick;1229855] im sorry please : О

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by jpetrise View Post
you are right since i registered my post have had a negative effect on the site with my personal attacks on fellow members, IMHO certain members behavior put people off registering and posting.

I may have only registered in jan 2012 but i have been a regular visitor since 2009, so have seen this site devolve into it's current state over time.
Can this be a result of the changes within Nokia together with a burning platform. If the answer is YES. We can all blame Nokia. If the answer is NO. We have to blame the community.

That means YOU.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 244 | Thanked: 354 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Scotland
Originally Posted by dumpystig View Post

gregoranderson likes this

The Following User Says Thank You to gregoranderson For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
clarity, council fail, dishonesty, outcry, titfortat, trollmageddon, trolls, untrustworthy, whereisthelove