Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
i'm using home screen settings 1.5.3 without any issues...

Originally Posted by crnkoj View Post
i believe on the lockscreen i dont have my carriers logo/name anymore unlike before,
fenix/mail seems to keep wifi on even in battery saver mode (even more persistent than 1.2) all this is after OTA 64gb black AUT version
Originally Posted by Vesuri View Post
There are no changes in the PR1.3 update related to this.
I experience the same thing. Mine was there in pr1.2 and after a clean flash it is no longer there at least on the lockscreen. It actually is gives it rather cleaner look.

Last edited by solstice88; 2012-07-05 at 14:01.

The new Accuweather widget has a transparent background on notifications screen.

Posts: 67 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Denmark :D
Originally Posted by dommau View Post
When i downloaded firefox from store, the phone switched from wifi to 3g (bad wifi, not the phones fault) and it asked if i still want to download the large dependencies file (25 mb) over cellular network. This definitley wasnt there in pr1.2!
It was there in Pr1.2

The pictures lauching from gallery now it sem has ben reduced zoom at 2x, before was posible zooming more than that...4x i guess.

Posts: 67 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Denmark :D
Originally Posted by An9 View Post
The pictures lauching from gallery now it sem has ben reduced zoom at 2x, before was posible zooming more than that...4x i guess.
Still the same as in pr1.2 for me

Posts: 819 | Thanked: 806 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ Oxnard, Ca.
Still there when I comment on a facebook item on my feeds screen it disappears from my feeds screen. Actually all items from that source will disappear from my feeds screen.
Also since it (the N9 fb app) limits me greatly on the length of my comment I often have to divide my comment into multiple comments and the fb app will not show the 2nd comment after I type it out and "send" it forcing me to close it and try to find the item on my feeds screen again but ooops I forgot, once I comment on an item all items from that source get deleted from my feeds screen.

Last edited by aironeous; 2012-07-05 at 17:11.

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
launching of core apps is faster now...i've been using it for 24 hours now and this is the main difference...previously this speed boost could only be realised using fastern9 but now you dont need fastern9 to see core apps launch fast...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 115 | Thanked: 188 times | Joined on Feb 2006 @ Finland
Regression on APIs:

The PR 1.3 crippled the QmSystem module. At least the QmSystemState::set does not work anymore.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to juhapekka For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by solstice88 View Post
I experience the same thing. Mine was there in pr1.2 and after a clean flash it is no longer there at least on the lockscreen. It actually is gives it rather cleaner look.
Vesuri is (was?) a Nokia dev so I think he'd know.
Must just be some kind of fluke....

Originally Posted by ZiiimZooon View Post
Still the same as in pr1.2 for me
All the people claiming "same as PR1.2" for everything raised.
I hope you're not going on memory alone & actually have a 2nd N9 with PR1.2?
Otherwise we need peeps still with PR1.2 to verify...
Relying on memory alone is simply too flawed....

Last edited by jalyst; 2012-07-05 at 18:17.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jalyst For This Useful Post: