Active Topics

Posts: 1,503 | Thanked: 2,688 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Denmark
ok thanks anyway

Ill look to ebay again soon, don't have the time to use my extra N900... , i would like to set everything up with thumb2 and then swap mine for the extra (after transferring files, contacts and installing needed programs), it is good to have that kind of backup

Posts: 79 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam
Originally Posted by dzano View Post
A month ago I ordered this cheap one, expecting to receive it...and I'll leave my feedback here

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1708402209...84.m1439.l2649
I also ordered from this, but it does not work (it seems the resistance is much different to orig. one, so wherever I click on the screen it is always registered as 839,479 (lower right corner of the screen).

After that, I contacted them and they refunded me without me sending the digitizer back to them. And now the digitizer is still on my phone and i mainly use it with xterm
So +1 for service and -1 for usability

@dzano: hope you have better luck, please leave feedback here

Last edited by cantruchd; 2012-07-18 at 07:22.

The Following User Says Thank You to cantruchd For This Useful Post:
Posts: 79 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam
Originally Posted by dr_frost_dk View Post
Yes it is actually good to leave feedback for the ones bought, good or bad.

i can then add that i bought this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3206577247...84.m1439.l2649 and it FU*KING SUCKS DONKEY BALLS, i have an old PDA that is almost 10years old and it's touch screen is MUCH better then this on i bought.
I bought a digitizer from this (yallstock) a while back for my M600i and it seems really good.

I also have order my N900 digitizer from this shop (be4 reading this thread), will report back here when it arrive.

IMHO, I don't care too much it the touch is a little low on sensitivity, as long as it is register precisely. I think that if the touch is too sensitive then it may have the risk of the two layers touching each other permanently render the touch screen useless (as in my original touch screen)

Am I correct, what do you guys think?

Posts: 1,338 | Thanked: 1,055 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California, USA / Jordan
Take a look at http://www.cnn.cn.. I've bought parts from them before and they were high quality..

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bandora For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,503 | Thanked: 2,688 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Denmark
This one works and is as far as i can see the REAL deal, now i have a close to brand spanking new N900

And the price is very good to.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dr_frost_dk For This Useful Post: