Active Topics

Notices

Thanx is better than the original
Grazie

Originally Posted by CepiPerez View Post
transifex is outdated and I don't have rights to update it
if you get the ts file inside wazapp/i18n folder, translate it and compile to qm and put in this folder you will het full translations
I'm using wazapp 100% spanish
Dutch translation is up in my fork on github. Just send the pull request to get it included.

Originally Posted by maxdroid View Post
quit app from app menu -> quit
delete .db file again
fire upp wazapp and sync your chosen contacts
yep. I did that. It's working now. I am afraid to sync even selective contacts now! :P
I will do it tomorrow. Thanks for help, anyways. :-)

Posts: 197 | Thanked: 198 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Helsinki, Finland
Possible bug report:

contact A sends me a picture, i downoaded it.

Right after that i went to contact B (while image was downloaded) and all messages TO contact B was accidentally sent to contact A.

Please try to reproduce this if possible.

Originally Posted by late88 View Post
Possible bug report:

contact A sends me a picture, i downoaded it.

Right after that i went to contact B (while image was downloaded) and all messages TO contact B was accidentally sent to contact A.

Please try to reproduce this if possible.
That Happened To Me Too Before I Did What I Said In Previous Post. Atleast Similar To That,messages To One Person Sent To Another. Think It happens If Contacts Not synced Properly.

Last edited by maxdroid; 2012-08-29 at 20:38.

how can i change the language? theres no option for that in settings menu,...

I already try, but with PR1.3 my phone total crash!!! In one moment my phone only reboot all the time... so I complete format and install again PR1.3 because can't go bak to PR1.2. So I put the beta version.

are you running de version with PR1.3? can you give me some full intructions? I don't know much about developing on meego.

Originally Posted by Muzimak View Post
Why still use that one, the latest version given by the Devs to bring us back on line works well.

How can I edit that file? Can I do connecting the pone to the computer? or it must be done from the phone?

Originally Posted by Boxeri View Post
Yes, I am as well. I have only edited protocoltreenode.py, but everything is working nicely.

Posts: 67 | Thanked: 79 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Germany
Originally Posted by sebagari View Post
How can I edit that file? Can I do connecting the pone to the computer? or it must be done from the phone?
Just install the newest .deb posted by CepiPerez - then You won't have to edit any files.

Best Regards,

Jaracz

Originally Posted by sebagari View Post
You have to do it from the terminal on your phone.. Just read some pages back.. There are detailed instructions on how to do the same.. I did it using vim (instructions given some pages back)..

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp