Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 181 | Thanked: 106 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Bahrain
whoever needs the code, can PM me your number, i can try getting the code for you, then you can manually enter the code in wazapp.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alee For This Useful Post:
Posts: 40 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Argentina
Originally Posted by Reboreda View Post
Haz el registro desde un terminal con whatsapp original que tenga otro numero de telefono distinto al tuyo.
Tengo que desisntalar el whatsapp que este en el otro celular? ejemplo Iphone 4s

Posts: 22 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Asuncion
tarek just tweeted! his version does not support multimedia and all of the other things cepi has added, right?

Posts: 246 | Thanked: 2,574 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Egypt, Cairo
Hey guys, I just sent out 0.2.7, it's just a minor update that fixes login and registration. Full groups, full multimedia sharing support, and other stuff added by Cepi and Knobtviker are under testing now and will be out very soon in a major update

The Following 69 Users Say Thank You to tgalal For This Useful Post:
Posts: 10 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Helsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by Matt-UAE View Post
Posting this here, since yr PM is disabled

Hello ... Thanks for yr post.. (Home Screen Settings)
Just a small question..
As per yr experience, is this App safe enough to our N9.
I mean, since this is a non-store app and me being not so tech savvy with Meego.

Will this function just normally like any other Customization app, or any hazards for a layman like me..

Thanks in advance...
The link I sent you is a Ovi Store link, is it not? So doesn't that make it a store app? If you're unsure, you can always search for it using the Store app on your phone, the app itself should also be found there.

My private messages are broken for some reason (could it be that I registered today, maybe?)

What is the difference between this version and the Cepi's one?

Originally Posted by Jmdelal View Post
Tengo que desisntalar el whatsapp que este en el otro celular? ejemplo Iphone 4s
No, tienes que eliminar la cuenta que tienes en el iphone, una vez eliminada vuelves a registrar whatsapp con el numero del n9, y te enviaran el codigo por sms al n9. Automaticamente cancelas el registro del iphone y empiezas con el del n9. El registro via sms saldra fallido y el manual con el codigo que te enviaron sera correcto.
Suerte!!

Originally Posted by illo1977 View Post
What is the difference between this version and the Cepi's one?
I prefer the 11092012... the 0.2.7 at the moment is like the olther version

The Following User Says Thank You to nicolo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 181 | Thanked: 106 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Bahrain
is any one else is facing the bug in which new pictures dont show up in picture sharing dialogue ?

EDIT: Nevermind, found the solution. Wazapp only shows the pictures in /home/user/MyDocs/
and it saves photos in /home/user/
so the photos in /home/user/ dont show up in wazapp media sending interface.
devs please take note.

Last edited by Alee; 2012-09-12 at 22:23.

The Following User Says Thank You to Alee For This Useful Post:
I do not know if anyone experienced this strange thing with Wazapp.

Every time I quit the app and run it back, I see a new contact showing in my chat screen. By new contacts I mean contact I never have them saved in my contacts list!! I think Wazapp steels them from my friend's contacts lists

The Following User Says Thank You to ttt0600 For This Useful Post:

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp