Notices

Originally Posted by sifo View Post
Here you go

Fruit ninja apk file
How to download Google?

Jokes a side...

Here is something interesting...

Fruit Ninja Puss in Boots 1.0 is a skinned version of Fruit Ninja. However when I try to run this on the n900, the game launched on a Black Screen and then closes again.

As these are essentially the same game(?), it might be worth comparing the two APKs for differences in code? I can already see that Puss has an extra com.amazon.ID file, but will investigate them further.

EDIT: Puss in Boots looks more than just a skin, looks like we have another to add to the list.

Last edited by MINKIN2; 2012-10-30 at 21:33.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MINKIN2 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by eccenux View Post
I'm asking because it seems PhoneGap apps don't work and AFAIK those just are Java apps in it's core, but incorporate a webview. So is it possible that PhoneGap and similar webview apps will work with apkenv?
Sviox recently has updated his Hydra app (formerly known as HTML5 Widget Platform) - http://sviox.blogspot.ru/2012/10/project-hydra.html?m=1

In the changelog it is said that Hydra now supports Cordova that is the same as PhoneGap I think.

The Following User Says Thank You to PIDk For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement
Originally Posted by hamoud younes View Post
the apk file you posted opens a google webpage !!!
And now guess why? Does he or you have the distribution rights for Fruit Ninja? No friggin way, that's why! Too many leeches in here...

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to don_falcone For This Useful Post:
STILL fruit ninja not working ...

Posts: 81 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Ahmedabad,India
@dheerajverma143----go to google.com and search for fruit ninja 1.5.2.apk.....you will find 4share.com link go to that link and download this version...its working 100%

Originally Posted by dheerajverma143 View Post
STILL fruit ninja not working ...
in my n9 fruit ninja works fine , but i use n9 quick tweak but if you want the file of fruit ninja
this is :

[link removed]

Last edited by sjgadsby; 2012-10-31 at 19:30. Reason: Do not attach or link to materials you do not have license to distribute.

Posts: 418 | Thanked: 506 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Argentina
Originally Posted by Samir_123455 View Post
in my n9 fruit ninja works fine , but i use n9 quick tweak but if you want the file of fruit ninja
this is :

[link removed]
i think you can't post warez here

Last edited by sjgadsby; 2012-10-31 at 19:30. Reason: Do not attach or link to materials you do not have license to distribute.

i didn't understand you ? what do you mean ?

Originally Posted by don_falcone View Post
And now guess why? Does he or you have the distribution rights for Fruit Ninja? No friggin way, that's why! Too many leeches in here...
I think this needs to be posted again

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MINKIN2 For This Useful Post:
why i will post it again ?

Tags
android, emu_layer, new_whazapp, orphanenv, sfdroid, thp ole ole ole, thp's up, y u disobey thp