Active Topics

Notices

Closed Thread
we await for th update..thnk u man

Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
I'm sorry you know why I haven't released yet?

Because I FINALLY FIXED THE GODDAMNED OFFLINE MULTIMEDIA BUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was secretly hoping that but didn't really believe that by a coincidence you would also "just fix it".

Good work, thanks a ton in advance already!

Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
There are more fixes: *ALL* crashes have been fixed, at least the ones we were hitting a lot. Even though I hope there won't be anymore crashes, there will be some crashes.

But at least these crashes will be new crashes heh, not the same crashes that were been bothering us for these last weeks.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
This is a WEEKEND release only, because I need that some of you test some more this version.

Yappari 0.0.29: http://www.sendspace.com/file/bo352o

Known bugs:

* When you click the image to send it will take a while to close the window, because it's calculating the hash for it. Since there's gonna be a confirmation dialog there after you click it, let it be.

* If you send the same picture twice (even to two different contacts) will only work once (because WhatsApp send an "already uploaded" message that I'm not handling it yet).

But just forget about those two nuances and try to test everything, keep an eye for crashes and stuff.

Next week there will be another release with those fixes and hopefully audio and video sending/receiving.

The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
Posts: 445 | Thanked: 367 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Italy
thank u a lot!
Updated and testing!
image send is working now!
i noticed...when image sent...if i tap on 'view' it start microb with a whatsapp url but the browser says not found...in the past it opens the pic in my gallery...anyway the app seems smooth...no crashes!

Thanks for the update.

I send a picture from emmc to a contact and works.

Send different picture to same contact from sd card and works too.

Send a different picture to a group from emmc and work.

Send a different picture from sd card to a group, not working.

And there's not confirmation dialog for me on any of this testing, just wait some seconds to appears the image on the conversation with the "sending simbol" and then the green check.

Greetings.

Edit: There's no difference if you put the picture from sd to emmc, don't send it.

In the create chat show [image] but there's not image when you open the group conversation.

And yes, can confirm what gianko says, tap on view open microb but the browser says not found on your send image, receiving image works fine.

By the way, try it that before reboot and after reboot, same results.

Edit again: Some pictures from sd card to a group can send it but no all.

Really wierd.

In all attempts still no confirmation dialog for me.

Last edited by s4br0s0; 2013-04-13 at 01:25.

I never said I implemented the confirmation dialog.

I said "there WILL BE a confirmation dialog" implying "eventually, in the next release".

I can confirm clicking on a sent image doesn't work because the URL does not have the extension (weird huh?) if you add it manually it works (.jpg, .gif, .png, etc). I'll fix it for the next version.

I don't have an SD Card, I need to find one to test that bug about sending pictures from the SD Card but it would really impress me if it doesn't work.

EDIT: No, it's just not that the extension is missing. It's a different URL. Will be fixed in the next version.

Last edited by Scorpius; 2013-04-13 at 02:44.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
I never said I implemented the confirmation dialog.

I said "there WILL BE a confirmation dialog" implying "eventually, in the next release".

I can confirm clicking on a sent image doesn't work because the URL does not have the extension (weird huh?) if you add it manually it works (.jpg, .gif, .png, etc). I'll fix it for the next version.

I don't have an SD Card, I need to find one to test that bug about sending pictures from the SD Card but it would really impress me if it doesn't work.

EDIT: No, it's just not that the extension is missing. It's a different URL. Will be fixed in the next version.
Ok, my bad.

Is kinda wierd, but as said, it just happen on group, SD card and some pictures (some send it, others no), anyway need more testing or someone confirm.

Greetings.

Posts: 153 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ P town
I'm sorry you know why I haven't released yet?

Because I FINALLY FIXED THE GODDAMNED OFFLINE MULTIMEDIA BUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you so much.....
I really hate that d*mn multimedia bug

Once again, THANK YOU.

EXCELLENT work Scorpius keep up the good work

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp